“Would not recommend.”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Was told by Kenny they couldn’t wax my skis because I wasn’t a guest at the hotel. Very disappointed felt like I was being treated as a second class citizen. Their excuse was because of their lease agreement. Not sure if that meant I couldn’t purchase apparel and merchandise as well. Would highly recommend the Aloha Stores on Main Street and Park City Lodge. They were great!

1  Thank Carol E
"equipment"
in 4 reviews
"shop"

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were staying at the Wyndham, so Aloha was the easy choice to rent. Very convenient location and good service. Our skis were waiting outside, steps from the gondola. At days end just drop them in the racks.

None of us were wowed by our skis, but none of requested a change - our bad. Not the cheapest, by far but the convenience made up for it. Book online and save 20% I found a 25% off code online too.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Be very careful! This was the worst customer service experience I’ve ever encountered in the ski industry. The ownership had a complete attitude of indifference regarding the damage my board received while under the care and handling of my equipment during the 8 day’s I left my sons brand new board with them at the Sunrise Hilton during the Christmas holiday.

When presented with the damage the board received on the face from being mishandled damaged and obviously dropped, they immediately denied any wrong doing and implied that it was my fault and might as well have called me a liar!

Shame on me for trusting them with my equipment, shame on me for even bringing it to there attention. They have no integrity or brand promise. They did not even apologize, and treated me like I was trying to take advantage of them. Wow so insulting I’m still shaking my head.

Good luck if you choose to do business with them, rest assured I will not ever again, there are plenty of other great service oriented customer focused shops that deliver and put the customer first.

Still very upset with the accusations.

1  Thank Frank C
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Late season is always difficult to find what I needed (a new helmet in my size and color preference) and I was fortunate to get great help in finding what I needed but still wanted to shop in town. The nice sales lady offered to put my selection on "hold" even with the reminder that I probably won't find much else at other shops at this time and she was right! No hard sell but she was right and I am so glad she had offerend to put this on hold for me. And, as any good ski shop, they were open well before the Gondola opened so I was pleased. Great service, selection and convenient location at the Canyons Village.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Reserved online to save some money. Not the cheapest but definitely the easiest. We were able to get our equipment the day before so that we could get started first thing the next day. Was given a second pair of boots no questions when the first pair didn't feel right. All the equipment performed very well in a variety of conditions. Free storage each day meant not having to drag skis and boards around.