“NYC Pizza served by Bostonians???”
Review of Este Pizza

Este Pizza
Ranked #108 of 283 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: USD 7 - USD 50
Description: We are a local, family owned and operated New York Style Pizzeria. We take pride in serving delicious New York style pizza in a casual, friendly dining atmosphere. Our menu items are created using fresh, high quality ingredients. We put love into everything we serve- homemade and hand-tossed dough, high quality vegetables chopped daily, homemade sauces and vegan items. We know you will be able to taste the difference. We look forward to serving our Park City community and Visitors the Best NY Style Pizza around. Cheers!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My Son and I were shlepping around Salt Lake City one day and we slipped over to Park City to do a few errands and have a bite for lunch. We found this Pizza place that boasted "New York" style Pizza...so I had to take the challenge. Having lived in Boston for 30 years, I would often slide down to NYC to catch a ball game, a show, or a slice. I am partial to NY style pizza. The Thin crust, bit of oil on the top, not weighted down by overloaded toppings...ummmm. I do pledge however that my fave pizza place is Santarpio's in Boston, But Ray's will do when in the city of the Yankees. But in Park City, Este Pizza does the trick nicely. Excellent Pizza, thin NY style, and to top it off, both guys working were from the Boston area, so it was like being home. If you are a fan of NY style pizza, eat here, you will not be disappointed. If you are scratching your head right now trying to figure out what NY styles a pizza is...get thee to Ests's (or Santarpios or Ray's)

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I don't like dry pizza - so I always order extra sauce. I was explicit in my order. So much so the delivery person even commented that she hoped it had enough sauce on it for me.

It did not. I had 1/2 piece and through the rest in the garbage. I am pretty sure they put less on than normal. Wasted $44 including the tip.

If you like dry, cold, expensive pizza in Park City, order from this place.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

We had a $25 KPCW donation certificate and had never tried Este, and we are sorry we did! Our experience was a nightmare!
We ordered a White Pizza with chicken and a salad all to go.
When I got home there was no chicken on the Pizza, so I called the manager who said he would put a new one on and to be there in 20 minutes, but to bring back the old one.
When I got there he asked for the old Pizza and said we've heated up some chicken and will rebake it on this Pizza! When I said that was not what he told me on the phone, he said there was no room in the oven!
When I got home we tried the Pizza and it was so overcooked we threw it out.
Nice job "manager Scotty" besides wasting almost 2 hours of a locals time, our first experience will be our last.

1  Thank ParkCityBulldawg
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Tucked away on a side street, Este Pizza is just waiting to be discovered by pizza loving fans like you! Give it a try! With lunch slice specials, it's a no brainer! Pies are pricey - but good.

Thank skiparkcity!
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious pizza.... excellent calzone and great service! New York style pizza was great! Also great beer selections.