“Still the Best”

Reef’s Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Reef’s Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 286 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: USD 20 - USD 50
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 7th Street
Description: We are currently closed for the off-season, will open on May 25, 2018. Reef's Restaurant in Park City, UT is a family owned and operated restaurant offering freshly made Mediterranean and Sushi cuisine. True to our philosophy, we created an atmosphere for a dining experience that engages all the senses.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved eating here when it was located steps from our timeshare, the Marriott Summit Watch. Being our favorite restaurant in Park City, we were relieved that they stayed in the Park City area when we learned they had moved. Gratefully, its a short drive to their new location. Not only is it easy to get to, there’s convenient garage parking. While we miss the cozy, uniqueness of its previous facility, the new place is quite nice. The owners are lovely and are there cooking, serving and handling all things. Makes for a friendly, family feeling. Most importantly the food is tasty and delicious. We always have the hummus, which is just too yummy. This trip I had the short ribs which was amazing, and my son had the lamb chops which he loved. We had delicious cookies with a lovely cream for desert. We haven’t had anything there we didn’t like. Can’t wait to go again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Clearly family owned and not the usual ski resort fare. Beet ‘fries’ are lightly breaded wedges. Middle eastern fare and sushi. Lovely ladies looking after our table.

There’s plenty to try on the menu. Glad we had the family to share many different plates.

Wine list is a little short of whites.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I can't recommend Reef's highly enough. It is owned by a wonderful couple, and she is a very friendly and warm greeter. The food is also fantastic--the beet fries are sensational, and I really enjoyed my short ribs. The chocolate cake is also one of the best I've ever had.

This spot is unfortunately a bit hidden in the Deer Valley Club in Silver Lake, but it is actually easy to get to, and parking is available on site.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We were happy to discover Reef's, less than five minutes walk from our lodge in Silver Lake Village, after searching online. The restaurant is on the second floor of the Deer Valley Club, which walkers access via a covered parking area at the top of its entrance drive. For Reef's sake, I hope there are plans to post a sign outside to let other hungry diners know of the treasures within! The restaurant layout is pleasing, with two levels, quieter corners for private dining, and views of the sparkling lights outside.

We were personally greeted by the chef/owner's cheery wife, who presented our dining options. My husband and I happily shared the (habit-forming) fried beets and chopped Israeli salad. My short ribs were tender and delicious, accompanied by turmeric potatoes and a lemon yogurt sauce, perfect contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. My husband's lamb was excellent. Portion sizes were perfect, leaving us room for dessert.

The dessert list was short. We enjoyed the spongy chocolate cake, but the Halvah cookies were quite dry. Reef's eclectic menu has two themes: Mediterranean cuisine and sushi. I'd love to see even more Mediterranean options on the menu.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

reefs was a great new find for us. I understand it has been downtown for a number of years but has recently relocated up on the mountain. Owned by a wonderful couple talented and friendly. It is a bit of an Israeli/ Middle East fare and delightful. The lamb chops were the best I've ever had. A surprising new spice and taste that I can't quite put my finger on but very exotic and delicious.
The owner (wife) was worth the visit just to have a brief conversation with such a beautiful and cheerful person.heartily recommend !