“It’s a bar that serves food”

The Spur Bar & Grill
Ranked #72 of 286 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stop by to have a family night with our teenagers but it’s a bar that serves food to 21 yo patrons. We spent our money at the Blue Iguana across the street. Would never go he again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I went on a Tuesday for Tuesday Night Tacos ($3.00 each) and had a great time. We went to the back bar where a band was playing as well.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Bar staff was friendly and very knowledge about the area. Food was great. Not your typical bar menu!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

First time in Park City, and we picked an excellent place for a light lunch. The "light lunch," filled us and I'm looking forward to left-overs in my hotel room. Every staff member greeted us. The service was super prompt, as was the food: we ordered the goat pizza- a delicious flatbread (best I've ever had) with sausage, goat cheese and figs- delightful and unique. We also had the artichoke crab dip with tortilla chips- completely tastey. They have on tap beer (3-2- this is Utah), we well we "full-strength" beer by area brewers. I'd recommend The Spur!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Went on a Friday night around 7:30 pm and got a table in the back. Ordered the mini pretzel bites which are very good. Waitress was not aware of the corkage fee if you bring your own bottle of wine (which we did!). The wagyu Spur burger was cooked perfectly and was one of the best I have ever had. Not impressed by the homemade chips, tasted like regular cape cod chips. Drunken chicken was very tasty. The Copenhagen roast pork french dip was average but the rosemary au jus made the difference. By the time we were done, the place was standing room only waiting for the music to start. We headed over to Java Cow next door for some birthday ice cream! Everyone was very nice and would definitely recommend.