We stayed two nights on an internet special that included one dinner at their top notch restaraunt and two continental breakfasts. Loved the hotel which is the perfect combination of upscale and relaxed. The staff were all so friendly and welcoming from the moment we walked in the door. The room was spacious with a sitting room with fireplace and seperate bedroom. Both rooms had TVs and DVD players. There was also a large balcony. The bathroom was great with Aveda products, robes and slippers and large thick towels, seperate tub and shower and double sinks. I loved the details in the furniture and decor in the room and throughout the hotel. Truly deserves its spot on the Gold List. Everything was perfect and I would welcome the chance to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldener Hirsch Inn, Park City's premier small luxury hotel, family owned and operated since 1992 and nestled in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. This European-style mountainside inn, named for the Hotel Godlener Hirsch in Salzburg, Austria has just 20 rooms allowing it offer intimate, personalized service alongside five star amenities, including European-King sized beds, plush robes and slippers and an acclaimed Restaurant that has attracted rave reviews near and far for it's Modern Alpine Cuisine - voted the country's "Best Ski Boutique Hotel" at the 2013 and 2015 World Ski Awards and awarded the prestigious Four Diamond award from Triple A several years running - this unique lodging experience is not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Goldener Hirsch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldener Hirsch Hotel Park City
- Goldener Hirsch Inn Park City, Utah