We just spent a week in 1br unit at Escala with our 2 children. This is a great place for a family vacation. We arrived very early the first day and Craig was very helpful in finding a room for us. The room was very nice just as the other reviews state. I would ask what view your room has. Many rooms have great views of the slopes. Each night we chose to take the shuttle into town to eat on main street. The shuttle picks up every hour at the hotel and picks up on Main street every hour (free of charge). In the Escala coffee shop, they sell a Smores kit. We all made Smores after dinner in the fire pit at the front of the hotel. My kids loved this. Don't forget to pack a swim suit. The pool area was great and you can go back and forth from the warm pool to the hot tub. The guys at Valet were also helpful getting us to the ski area when my kids didn't want to walk. We plan to come back next year. My only suggestion would be to put blinds in the bed room. The thin curtain can't keep out the light in the morning. When on vacation, I do like to sleep in!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Canyons Village within America's larges ski resort Park City. True Ski-in / ski-out with dedicated Sunrise Lift. Offering deluxe, one, two, three and four bedroom residences. Complimentary transportation to Historic Main Street, Jan -April ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Centric Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Escala Lodge At Park City Hotel Park City
- Hyatt Centric Park City Utah