“Family Dinner”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 286 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: USD 50 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The service was out of this world. It was very decadent and delicious. Our server, Shu, was very nice and quick. We enjoyed our meal very much.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant, great food, and it was great service by our server Shu. I️ would recommend the desserts and steaks.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and great food, our server was Shu and he is a consummate professional and we had a great experience! Ask for him.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

When I arrived at our hotel, I was surprised to see a Ruth's Chris just off the lobby. They are normally stand alone steakhouses in prime city locations. Everyone I've been to has been consistent, similar to Morton's (before Morton's changed their prime beef supplier anyway). The way this particular RC location adjusted to their surroundings impressed me more than anything they could have served.

To offset the last review that stated "Denny's at a premium price" complaining about the dress of its patrons, ITS IN A SKI-CENTRIC HOTEL! I don't expect someone to ski and sweat for 8 hours, come back exhausted to their hotel, then put on a suit to eat a steak. Good on Ruth's Chris part for not just keeping their normal casual-to-business attire code (people do go to the RC prime locations in jeans or even shorts, if you weren't aware), but have loosened this standard a bit at Hotel Park City, understanding it's unique location and the state of it's patrons.

That said, this review is based solely on service, breakfast, and its ability to send a delicious steak sandwich as room service. Something I never would have expected. Most people already know their steaks/sizzling plates/butter and either like or love them.

The service was absolutely amazing. I wish I could remember our waitress's northern European name, but she was so attentive, she even stood out among the many 5-star servers. The bartenders were a little more hit and miss, likely because they seem to perform many other functions, but they were mostly hit.

The breakfast wasn't a typical full-on Marriott buffet found in your high-end locations or vacation spots, but at a cost of $25 per person and free for children, the value was excellent (the hotel also has free vouchers depending on your rate). They also offer quite a few menu selections as part of the buffet cost. I have to say that the carved ham was the best I've ever had at any buffet or maybe anywhere because it was real, unprocessed, baked and seasoned to perfection. They only thing upsetting about that is the next ham I have will be full of sodium nitrate, and real ham is hard to find unless you make it yourself...

The steak sandwich that arrived at our hotel room was shockingly cooked to perfection, tender, and flavorful.

Thumbs up to this Ruth's Chris for turning it's restaurant into more than a typical steakhouse.

1  Thank Terpshooters
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Yes, an excellent filet and an excellent salmon, service was fine, but atmosphere was Denny's. A 7:00 Friday night dinner with fellow diners less than upscale casual attire. Shorts and flip flops (40 degrees outside), baseball caps, tee shirts, knit ski caps, and barefoot toddlers running around. It's not like I was wearing a cocktail dress or hubs in a suit. I had dark dressy jeans and a cashmere sweater, hubs in dark khakis, sport shirt and sweater. We expect better atmosphere when choosing a fine dining restaurant. Again, food was excellent. Perhaps Ruth's Chris should revise its website to say dress code is "come as you are".

1  Thank PennsylvaniaPenny