The Spa at Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
Ranked #10 of 26 Spas & Wellness in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At 23,000-square-feet with more than 16 treatment rooms, Utah's only Forbes Five-Star spa offers guests the ultimate in decadence and relaxation. Separate spacious relaxation rooms for men and women include access to sauna, steam room and hot and cold plunge baths. Two couple’s treatment rooms are available, complete with private showers, tubs and a shared private relaxation suite with fireplace.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful spa. I had a massage and a facial. My massage by Margo was the best I ever had! And I was aglow from my signature facial by Ellen.
I will definitely be back and i recommend this spa to anyone who visits Park City!!

All reviews
"skiers"
"utah"
"skiing"

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This place is exquisite. We were here for a short trip but it was transportive. So cozy—and we didn’t even ski. Actually going to the spa in the Morning when the skiers are out is great. Wonderful massage from Nathan.

1  Thank stbrigid
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

One of the best massages I’ve ever had! Kristi did an amazing job. Clean, professional and such a beautiful setting. Sauna, steam room, plunge bath and Jacuzzi. Fully stocked locker room and everything you need.A perfect spa day for the girls. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I have had 5-10 massages annually around the US and Europe over the past 10 years. The two massages that I had at Stein Eriksen this past week rate in the top 10% of my experience. Perhaps I am biased, as after a few days of skiing, a full body massage is a great treatment for the aches and pains of skiing. Both female therapists used appropriate pressure and long strokes to ease away the muscle soreness.
Unfortunately, all was not perfect in the Spa. The men's locker room, each day I visited (3:30-5pm, Wed and Friday) was sloppy and not well serviced. There were dirty towels and robes on the floors and in the shower stalls. There were many empty lockers with no robes available. Each locker room (M/F) should have its own full time attendant to assist guests and keep the rooms tidy.
Considering the very high rating that I give for each massage (which is really the point of being in a Spa), I am willing to overlook the locker room mess and rate the experience as excellent.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The lodge beautiful, the location as well. Unfortunately, the spa experience was hands down one of the worst ever. It started with trying to get an appt. I e-mailed to asked about different options for couples, I received a response to call. I called, and a woman answered the phone and sounded flustered and told me she would call right back. 3 days later I called again. I selected the 80 minute couples massage - I inquired about the couples only relaxation area as this was a treat for my husband and myself. We arrive at the spa and my husband and I are led in separate directions and told we have to remain separate. I asked about the dual area and they told me it wasnt available. The facilities for the women were beautiful, I sat in the hot tub by myself, the sauna by myself and avoided the steam room as it smelled like dirty feet. The relaxation room had gorgeous decor and would have been truly relaxing... until the power drill and construction banging started. I was thankful when the massage therapist came to get me to join my husband (who asked if the facilities were disgusting in the women's room - because the men's hot tub had a line of mold around it and it was gross). We proceeded to the long anticipated massage - the room, again gorgeous - however the skills of the technician were HORRIBLE. Instead of a massage I had her press her fingers into weird areas of my body. It was the worst massage, I have ever had. We were told we could continue to relax (separately) in the relaxation room, but with the construction we just wanted to get out of there. We hurried out, were told the bill was handled (we didn't have the option to add gratuity, it was added for us) and we left. I literally just threw out $650... and will no longer trust the Forbes 5 start rating.