All reviews cookies homemade yogurt b and b john wayne breakfast was delicious wonderful home away from home wonderful stay visiting bryce felt like home huge bathroom each morning long drive national park hostess prairie grapefruit utah
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We were only able to stay for one night but wish it was more after staying here. I can't say enough good things about this place. Peggy was easy to communicate with setting up everything and she was there to greet us when we arrived. She gave us a tour of the home and told us the history of the place which was all amazing. Each room has a different feel to it and we stayed in the Lazy Suite upstairs which I just absolutely loved! Peggy had warm homemade cookies and also has drinks for the evenings. The bed was so very soft and comfortable and the room itself was large! For breakfast Peggy made homemade hot chocolate, which is a huge plus for me since I don't drink coffee. For breakfast we had banana break and fruit then eggs cooked how we liked, bacon and hash browns. It was all so very good and filled us up!! Everything was perfect, we loved this place and I can't say anything but good things about this place. I definitely want to come back and stay again and would recommend this place to anyone!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
TheCookieLady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thanks ever so much for that amazing review! I truly appreciate it. It was lovely to visit with you too, but much too short. I hope you can come back and spend a little more time. I'm glad you enjoyed the super soft sheets and FYI...you can buy them through me at a discount, just email me. Say hi to Mom for me. Hugs, Peggy.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

This property was once the Panguitch Hospital and the old details and wonderful decorations make this a great stay ! Peggy was a wonderful hostess and we enjoyed the honey butter, quiche, muffins, and coffee in the morning ! We loved it !

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thanks! What a nice review. And BTW...I share recipes so feel free to email me if you want to know the "secret" recipe for the honey butter, you'll be surprised. Glad you enjoyed the quiche. After 15 years here I finally found a fool-proof recipe for quiche thanks to a girlfriend of mine. I share that recipe too. Come again someday! Hugs, Peggy

Reviewed 6 October 2016

We spent 2 great nights in this homely b&b which is right in the centre of Panguitch but at the same time is on a peaceful street. The room, Lazy B, was large, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was also spacious with a nice large bath and shower. Also for guests there is a spacious lounge area, outdoor porch, and garden area - it would make a good base for both Bryce and Zion areas for more than the 2 nights that we spent there.

Peggy is a great host - always happy to chat and suggest things to do and places to eat. She also cooks an excellent breakfast and there are snacks and drinks available whenever you want something - not forgetting her jar of homemade cookies of course. As an experienced innkeeper and host Peggy really knew how to make us feel at home.

If we are ever back in Panguitch ( a distinct possibility as it's only 30 minutes from Bryce Canyon which we loved) we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else and we recommend Red Brick Inn unreservedly.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much, Derek, for that amazing review! I appreciate it ever so much. You two were great fun at the breakfast table and I'd be happy to see you back here again, anytime. I hope the rest of your trip went well and that you have an easy winter there at home. Cheers! Peggy

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights. On our arrival we were met by Peggy and immediately we felt at home. We stayed in the 'hideout' a very comfortable and well equipped unit in the basement. Prior to our arrival I emailed Peggy requesting cereal, fruit and yoghurt for breakfast instead of baking etc. this was no problem. Peggy really looks after her guests with sitting area outdoors and comfortable lounge for guests to share which includes aTV and many DVD's. On our departure day Peggy sent us off with 2 delicious pieces of apricot cake! Thankyou Peggy for the cake and sharing your home with us!!!

Stayed: September 2016

Thanks for that lovely review! It is especially appreciated coming from former B&B owners. You two were so much fun, so lively and friendly and when you add 2 Kiwis & 2 Aussies, the breakfast table is really a blast! Please come back again, you were such wonderful guests! Hugs, Peggy

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Comfortable, spotless, and delicious breakfast. Peggy is friendly, informative and a wonderful cook. The town is small and a true country town....not touristy. I liked that! There are a couple of restaurants and an ice cream shop.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pamespa
TheCookieLady, Owner at Red Brick Inn of Panguitch B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thanks! I enjoyed visiting with you & Bill and just wish you could've stayed longer. I hope the rest of your trip went well and I assume you are home safe and sound now. Please come again, I'd love it! Hugs, "Margaret" heehee