See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I originally booked this hotel through Expedia to spend one night only on a Saturday night but then needed to move the night to Sunday night because I had something to do on Saturday. However, plans fell through and I needed to go back to the original Saturday Night. So I contacted Expedia and used their online button to message the hotel to let them know I was going to keep my original plan to spend Saturday night. When I didn't hear back from the Mariana Motel after 2 days I called the hotel repeatedly and kept getting a busy signal. I finally got through the next day and talked to the owner's daughter who assured me she would take care of it and that it was not a problem switching my night back to the Saturday night instead of Sunday. I asked her if I needed to let Expedia know since I went through Expedia in the first place and she said she would take care of it. On my way up to the hotel which was a two and a half hour drive from my last stop I kept calling to let them know I would not be in until around 9:30 p.m. and wanted to make sure that that was okay. However, their phone was off the hook the entire two and a half hours I was trying to reach them. When I got there they told me that they didn't have me down for Saturday night they still showed me down for Sunday night. She told me they were booked up. Not only did she (the owner) refuse to give me a room that night she refused to let me use the restroom and told me everything else in town was all booked up which meant I had to drive an hour and a half to the next nearest big town for a motel. I also noticed that she had the phone unplugged because I asked her what was wrong with their phone. I wish I didn't have to give this Motel even one star. But I must say that Expedia was exceptionally persistent in trying to help me out not only the first time I called them but after I left the motel and told them what had happened. Expedia compensated me with another hotel and $100 credit so this review is strictly against the Mariana Inn Motel in Panguitch, Utah and not Expedia. They had nothing to do with the problem.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a dog friendly hotel outside. Ry e Canyon. We had driven by it and it looked fine from the outside. ‭We called and were pleased to be able to book a room. Wow we were surprised when we opened the door. The ceiling light fixture light didn’t work, the room was very small and the bed took up most of it. There was a dead fly on the floor that stayed with us both nights we stayed. Paint was peeling in the bathroom and mold was present. If you have to stay there ok but I hope the town has better.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Stayed there recently, toilet started and stopped running all night. AC was so loud I couldn't sleep.Room was dirty. I had verified reservations for second night. Desk Clerk could find it. I was happy that I only stayed there one night. Place is a dump.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Randall K
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for just one night because it was the first hotel we saw and were ready to take anything for the night. Walked in and had to call for somebody a few times. The lady seemed friendly enough. I had high hopes looking at the outside of the place. The room smelled funky the whole time. A mix between musty and dirty. After 12 hours on the road, we didn't care enough. Beds not very comfortable. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and know that you get what you pay for, so $95 for this room was way too much. Was going to say something to the manager when we left but we just wanted to be on the road by 630 - office was closed and we dropped keys in box.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Carly P
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I spend one night in the Marianna Inn and it was suitable for an overnight stay. I was assigned unit number 2 which was not large but it was satisfactory. They had a table with a chair so you can work on your laptop if needed but there are not enough plug-ins to watch the tv and power your laptop at the desk. The room was clean but they did not provide any bath towels. I'm guessing this was just something that housekeeping overlooked and I'm sure they would have given me towels had I asked but I didn't realize there were no towels until I got out of the shower and at that point it was too late. The front desk staff was nice and even offered to mail a post card for me which I greatly appreciated!

Date of stay: May 2018