“Food was good, Restaurant was dirty!”
Review of The Roll Up

The Roll Up
Ranked #92 of 245 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: French
Description: This is a charming little crepe cafe that makes all different kinds of crepes that are all very excellent. It has a big owl out in front that makes this cafe hard to miss.
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I thought the crepes were excellent but the place itself looked like it hadn't been cleaned in forever. Tables were dirty, floors were worse and I was the only one in the place during non busy hours so it wasn't like the staff was slammed. The cleanliness would keep me from visiting again.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The Roll Up is a pretty special place for my husband and I since that's where we both worked and met. It's a lovely place with a relaxing atmosphere. Food is pricey, takes a while to come out, and doesn't always fill you up, so I would recommend this place for dessert after dinner. But, don't get me wrong. The food is still great!! Definitely worth a stop in!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

We've driven by this place so many times, and we finally decided to try it. I wasn't disappointed! For a great price (about $15), my husband and I got a savory and sweet crepe. Splitting those was filling enough for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised that the fruit on our sweet crepe was fresh -- none of that frozen strawberry stuff they serve you at IHOP. I also loved the little tomato basil soup that came with our savory crepe. The ambiance is cute and the worker there was so friendly and helpful! Overall, we had a great experience and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Its a cute little place and it feels kind of earthy. The food is pretty good and had a little bit of a twist.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

The Crepes at the place are pretty amazing! I love the interior decorations and the names of their Crepes! I would recommend "The Awkward First Date". This is definitely a place to go and it's not too expensive.