“Great value, cute place!”
Review of The Roll Up

The Roll Up
Ranked #92 of 242 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: French
Description: This is a charming little crepe cafe that makes all different kinds of crepes that are all very excellent. It has a big owl out in front that makes this cafe hard to miss.
Reviewed 3 December 2016

We've driven by this place so many times, and we finally decided to try it. I wasn't disappointed! For a great price (about $15), my husband and I got a savory and sweet crepe. Splitting those was filling enough for dinner. I was pleasantly surprised that the fruit on our sweet crepe was fresh -- none of that frozen strawberry stuff they serve you at IHOP. I also loved the little tomato basil soup that came with our savory crepe. The ambiance is cute and the worker there was so friendly and helpful! Overall, we had a great experience and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Its a cute little place and it feels kind of earthy. The food is pretty good and had a little bit of a twist.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

The Crepes at the place are pretty amazing! I love the interior decorations and the names of their Crepes! I would recommend "The Awkward First Date". This is definitely a place to go and it's not too expensive.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

My son took me to The Roll Up while I was visiting last week. I had a vision of flat crepes, layered with fruit and cream. That would have been fine, but what we did have was great. Planning to go again and try some of their savory options. Three of us ordered 3 dessert crepes and a Nutella shake to share and we were way too full--the portions are very large. The restaurant is basically a shack but it has a lot of personality.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Great place for a brunch date! We went here for a business breakfast meeting. The dining space is pretty small, but cozy. Easy to get to location. Lots of fun choices.