“Not your average crepe--very surprised!”
Review of The Roll Up

The Roll Up
Ranked #92 of 242 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: French
Description: This is a charming little crepe cafe that makes all different kinds of crepes that are all very excellent. It has a big owl out in front that makes this cafe hard to miss.
Reviewed 1 November 2015

My son took me to The Roll Up while I was visiting last week. I had a vision of flat crepes, layered with fruit and cream. That would have been fine, but what we did have was great. Planning to go again and try some of their savory options. Three of us ordered 3 dessert crepes and a Nutella shake to share and we were way too full--the portions are very large. The restaurant is basically a shack but it has a lot of personality.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

Great place for a brunch date! We went here for a business breakfast meeting. The dining space is pretty small, but cozy. Easy to get to location. Lots of fun choices.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I don't understand the hype of this place. I heard a lot of good things about this place, and decided I would pick up dinner for some of my coworkers from here. The ordering over the phone was pretty easy, but once I got there, I was REALLY disappointed. The place was a little hole in the wall and seemed pretty messy/ unorganized. I wasn't expecting anything fancy, but the place made me nervous. The person behind the counter notified me they were out of take away boxes, and just smooshed the crepes between two plates with stickers on the sides... okay, sure. Then, I found out that they weren't able to print or email receipts... really? whatever... I will figure it out. Once I got back to the office, about half the orders were wrong! I only made 6 orders, and there was nobody in the restaurant, so it shouldn't have been hard to do. Once I finally got to eat my crepe (missing the strawberries), it wasn't even that great. I felt like I could have made it myself at home and had it taste equally as good. I would give this place another chance, but there are other places in town that do much better crepes in a better atmosphere. (I would recommend Savory & Sweet on Center St across from Target. It's MUCH better.)

Reviewed 17 December 2012

This place is open til one, and has cute bids all over it, and owls, which I think migt be a species of bird. I've been going here since before it was popular, I'm like, original. Now it's too popular, which I hate. Why do all the good places become popular? It seems like all the places that don't become popular close. Looks like now I'll have to start going to the Tortilla Bar across the street, which has an amazing menu. Don't tell your friends.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

This neat little Crepery crepe cafe was a true find. The price was really good, the crepes were amazing, and so was the service. They serve all different kinds of crepe meals and deserts, and with the unique decorating style and design, my wife has found her new altime favorite cafe.

1  Thank Dallas H