“A disappointment ”
Review of Rimmels

Rimmels
Ranked #44 of 245 Restaurants in Orem
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had really high hopes for this place because we really need a good German restaurant in Utah Valley. It has good reviews and was recommended to me by friends. However, it fell far short of my expectations, which I admit are high since I lived for 5 years in Germany. I had the chicken donner and it was awful. The chicken was dry and tasteless. It came in a weird tasting pita thing with way too much cabbage. However, The noodles were pretty good and I loved the red sauerkraut. My friend had the schnitzel and it wasn’t very good...basically a large, flat, chicken nugget. I guess I will have to keep driving up to Salt Lake to Siegfried’s. It’s much better.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I’m a fan of Bratwurst and these folks do them right! They make their own and they have the authentic German Bread also! This is no wimpy Bratwurst! Tried the Currywurst also and now know why it’s a big hit. Great flavor. The folks were pleasant and are actually from Germany. If you’re near the University Mall, try this place out! Awesome.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I spent 3 years in Germany, bratwurst and currywurst was my go to comfort food. I was so glad to find this place. The bratwurst with German mustard are great. The currywurst was wonderful. They even offer mayo with the pommefrits.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

After living in Germany for two years my main source of food was döners. I always hoped someone would bring them to the states. Some have tried but failed, as far as authenticity goes. The Rimmels have done it the only way it should be done which is importing! Everything comes straight from Germany so you know it's good. If you think Gyros are good, come try one of these! Everything about their food takes me right back to Germany.

1  Thank Zach G
Reviewed 16 November 2017

My boys love the bratwurst and curry wurst!!! In addition, it is a breath of fresh air to eat a doener here. The staff is so friendly and lovely too!!

1  Thank SusanK1677