“Heavenly”

Smokey's Bbq & Grill
Ranked #18 of 387 Restaurants in Ogden
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere, the blues music going, the service, and the food. My friend didn't care for the beer-battered cod, but oh my god. The quarter BBQ chicken with beans and steak fries were heavenly. It was my first big meal after surgery and it was very much worth it! The staff tried everything to help my friend have a nice dinner with unending patience and kindness. Gotta say, you impressed me, Smokey's. Wish we had one back in Wisconsin.

1  Thank Michelle M

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Smokeys is a real BBQ type of restaurant. The preparation involved a smoke method of preparation that penetrated the meat and provided a great flavor enhancement for the dish. The ribs I ordered were fall off the bone tender with minimal sauce added to provide the caramelization finish.

The seating is a bench style layout with various areas for seating. Overall, I thought the food and setting were very authentic for a BBQ place. If you get a chance, visit this place for some great food.

1  Thank Lawrence T
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great place, the owner is friendly and cares about his customers. Had the pulled Pork salad and it was great. Will definitely go back

1  Thank 357glennj
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Lots of good options. They have a combo platter so you don't have to settle on just one thing. Sides are yummy too.

1  Thank Arden V
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We continue to drive from salt lake to eat here. The food is absolute perfection. The meat is amazing. The collard greens are my favorite! Love that their kids menu has a legit steak on it. We will keep coming back!!!!!

1  Thank Marci H