Hotel is nicely located for access to Zion National Park and 1 hour drive to Bryce Canyon. It has a fast speed Internet which works fine. Rooms are clean and spacious. It is quite during the night. Restaurant has ribs that are recommended. Portions are big so one portion for 2 people works fine. Nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park lodging at its best! The BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge offers a refreshing pool, hot tub, 9 hole golf course and free club rentals. Our rooms are 100% smoke free, 100% pet free, with balcony views and patios that overlook the beautiful mountains and lush green golf course, DirecTV. In-room coffee and tea, guest laundry facilities, direct dial in-room phones, free local and 1-800 calls, internet connections, AAA, AARP. We are located 12 miles from the east entrance to Zion National Park, 60 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park, 85 miles from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, 45 miles from Cedar Breaks National Monument, and 12 miles from the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Hotel Mount Carmel
- Best Western Mount Carmel
- East Zion Thunderbird Hotel