“Still Our Favorite”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were away on assignment for over a year. We returned to a new and improved Tandoori Oven. It has been our favorite restaurant in Logan since we discovered it years ago. Both food and service has always been exceptional. Since their remodel we wondered if the personal touch would be lost. Nope. Still every bit as good as it has always been. We are trying to go vegan and Tandoori offers fantastic options. Highly recommendable. Thanks Tandoori. You’re still our fav.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

WOW! This place us a Ginormous surprise! Wonderful and tasty! Chicken jal frezi and vegetable masala! Basmati rice and the tandori bread was to die for! Definately a wonderful meal!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Chicken Marsala (Medium) and Naan bread just discovered. I don’t know Indian food but it was delicious food. I kinda like spicy and medium spicy was plenty, oodles warm

It’s up by USU

FYI
It’s loud, on Saturday night

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Paneer Tikka masala was amazing. Garlic naan was also great. Just staying one night in Logan and found this great gem based on reviews and hotel confirmed the recommendation.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Tandoori Oven is the best Indian food in Utah. I am an Indian food fanatic (my favorite restaurant in the world is an Indian place in Sterling, Scotland), I have eaten at various places through out Utah, and Tandoori comes out on top.

The owners use to cook for a well known Indian restaurant in Utah and decided that they wanted to run their own restaurant and it is loads better!

My personal favorite dish here is the Chicken Coconut Kurma. The lamb version is also extremely good. My wife's favorite is the Butter Chicken. The Naan is good. Honestly, everything is good here. I haven't tried everything on the menu, but I have tried enough to know that if they make it, I will like it.

My only complaint is that the spiciness changes from day to day. Sometimes a Medium has no kick to it and sometimes it has just what I am looking for. I haven't found away to combat this. Either way, I am always happy with my meal, because flavor is everything, Spice only enhances the experience.

1  Thank Chris B