All reviewsthanksgiving pointfront deskgreat hotelhousekeeping staffclean roomsa great staygreat breakfastthe entire hotelthird floorstay there againpool and hot tubfresh fruitconvenient locationfree breakfastwafflesfreewayinns
Reviewed 3 February 2018

We had a skiing vacation with family in the area. We stayed two nights. The breakfasts were great and even changed from day to day. We expect high quality from Hampton Inn, but the care of the staff made this trip extra special.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

This location was under remodel last time we visited. Obviously they did a good job keeping the construction from interrupting our enjoyment during that visit because we went back! The remodeling is complete, and the location is nicely updated. There are a few quirks with the more modern features that we're not big fans of, as style seemed to be more important than function (particularly the sink faucet was a nuisance for us). It does look really nice, though!

We had *great* service from every staff member we interacted with. You don't get a more professionally friendly experience than you do that this location.

We did feel that the cleanliness in the room was a bit lacking, since the toilet was definitely not clean under the rim which was glaringly visible when you are sitting in the tub. Overall things seemed clean, so this is an issue I think the hotel should address for me to feel like I could give the full five stars.

The complimentary breakfast is actually pretty good, and the staff made sure to keep the food coming out and the area clean.

Though we were there as a couple, there were many families staying there. This seems like a good location for most occasions, since they do a good job overall at keeping the noise down. There were some guests who were a little noisy, but not enough for us to complain. I'm certain if it had become bothersome enough that the hotel staff would have handled it well (based on how they managed everything else).

The location is right in the middle of all sorts of dining options that you can truly just walk across the parking lot to. It is right off the interstate, which is great to access all sorts of area attractions. There is even a really nice attraction right near the property called Thanksgiving Point (how they get their name) that you *could* walk to, but it is a big property and I'd recommend driving.

Overall we had a nice experience and recommend this location for travelers coming to the area!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have used this location when ever we are staying in the Lehi location this is our third stay here and we have never been dissatisfied. On this particular stay my vehicle had a dead battery when I awoke, and the staff did what ever they could help me jump start my vehicle and get me back on the road again. They are truly a very good place to stay.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I would definitely recommend this Hampton Inn in Leah, UT, its in a good location for the Salt Lake area, its near good restaurants and shopping including outlets. Good breakfast and staff. Stayed for 3 nights.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel was recently remodeled and is very nice. It's located at Thanksgiving point which is bustling with activity. Several restaurants within walking distance and many within a short driving distance.

It's a very nice hotel in a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business