“Trying something new”
Review of Twisted Sugar

Twisted Sugar
Ranked #47 of 193 Restaurants in Layton
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Over spring break we wanted to have a treat so we tried their 5 "basic" cookies. They were delicious. We can't wait to go back and try more of their options. Plus, they have a fun soda menu (think Swig/Fiiz)!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I was able to try the Twisted Sugar cookie at a friend's house and I had to look up this shop to go buy more. I like cookies, but I've never had one so good I make a point to drive 20 minutes to go buy one, or three… It's a sugar cookie with coconut icing, served with a fresh lime wedge. Yes, you have to try it! They have a wide variety of cookies and flavored sodas which are great as well, I've tried almost all of their cookies, yet I still go back for the Twisted Sugar. Give it a visit!