“Feels Like Home”

Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Layton
Reviewed 2 April 2017

The e-check-in made choosing my room simple. The staff are all Very nice, especially Mike and Pat that took care of the food.
The rooms are comfortable and Everything is kept very clean
This is the 2nd time I choose this hotel and I did so because of the above reasons. In the future when we have another convention in the area I Will book this hotel again!
Thank you to all of the staff that made my trip wonderful

Room Tip: I have no complaints. Last year I was on the 2nd floor this year I chose the 1st floor. Both were gr...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff! Our mission is to "impress guest” and I’m very happy we succeeded! Our staff works very hard to impress every guest and it is very rewarding to them when a guest acknowledges their efforts. Again thank you for your response!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton

Reviewed 2 April 2017

This was my second multi-week trip to the Layton area and its clear why I returned. The experience--from check in to check out was flawless, and the amenities can't be beat. The entire hotel staff is always pleasant and eager to assist or simply smile to say "hello." I will definitely rebook at this Hampton for trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience at our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and service and it is very rewarding when we get comments like this. Again, thank you and we look forward to impressing every guest who tries us out!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We have stayed here many times as a family of four with a dog. It's a great hotel if you have a dog and it's always been very clean. We use it as our halfway point on our trips to see family. It's been updated, I think, within the last two years. The breakfast is average, but works for a simple meal before getting on the road. The indoor pool has always been below average, a few stays it was closed and this most recent stay it was cold. The kids were so bummed! The staff is usually very nice and helpful, never had any problems. My biggest complaint about this hotel is the noise level from the floors above. The stay before last we had kids running back and forth at 11pm, this time we tried to get a higher floor(could only get 2nd floor) and there was a person stumbling back and forth to the bathroom all night throwing up (and yes you could even hear the wretching). So I highly recommend the 3rd floor!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear the pool was cold. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our maintenance staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

A good value; good breakfast - even for gluten intolerant people (me!) with prepared omelets, fresh fruit platter, real oatmeal with a variety of fixings; happy hour Mon-Thurs. Beds are comfortable, location is a block away from I-15 and quiet! Lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Easy check-in. Hotel staff very helpful. Clean room. Nice breakfast choices. Enjoyed the happy hour which takes place Monday through Thursday. Lots of dining choices within a short drive. Would stay there again if in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are always looking for ways to impress our guests and we are happy to know you were happy with your stay and we look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!