Holiday Inn Express Layton I-15(Layton)(Great Value!)
USD 101
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 95
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

USD 94
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 124/night.

USD 100
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 118/night.

Comfort Inn(Layton)(Great Value!)
USD 84
USD 142
USD 111
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

Charrin Inn(Clearfield)
USD 90
All reviewslight dinnermanager's receptioncookiesgreat place to staycomplimentary breakfaststay there againsalt lake areashopping and restaurantsbreakfast barfitness centerlocation is greathill afbeasy accessafter a long dayclean hotelyogurtparking lot
Reviewed 2 April 2017

This was my second multi-week trip to the Layton area and its clear why I returned. The experience--from check in to check out was flawless, and the amenities can't be beat. The entire hotel staff is always pleasant and eager to assist or simply smile to say "hello." I will definitely rebook at this Hampton for trip.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience at our hotel. We take great pride in our hotel and service and it is very rewarding when we get comments like this. Again, thank you and we look forward to impressing every guest who tries us out!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We have stayed here many times as a family of four with a dog. It's a great hotel if you have a dog and it's always been very clean. We use it as our halfway point on our trips to see family. It's been updated, I think, within the last two years. The breakfast is average, but works for a simple meal before getting on the road. The indoor pool has always been below average, a few stays it was closed and this most recent stay it was cold. The kids were so bummed! The staff is usually very nice and helpful, never had any problems. My biggest complaint about this hotel is the noise level from the floors above. The stay before last we had kids running back and forth at 11pm, this time we tried to get a higher floor(could only get 2nd floor) and there was a person stumbling back and forth to the bathroom all night throwing up (and yes you could even hear the wretching). So I highly recommend the 3rd floor!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear the pool was cold. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our maintenance staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

A good value; good breakfast - even for gluten intolerant people (me!) with prepared omelets, fresh fruit platter, real oatmeal with a variety of fixings; happy hour Mon-Thurs. Beds are comfortable, location is a block away from I-15 and quiet! Lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Easy check-in. Hotel staff very helpful. Clean room. Nice breakfast choices. Enjoyed the happy hour which takes place Monday through Thursday. Lots of dining choices within a short drive. Would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Thank you so much for you kind words about our hotel. We are always looking for ways to impress our guests and we are happy to know you were happy with your stay and we look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Layton!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

My sisters and I were in Layton for a conference. We got up early (about 6:30) to shower and get down to breakfast. We were surprised that there was no hot water for our showers! We thought the tap was broken or something. When we mentioned it at the desk they said the hot water ran out because of the number of people in the hotel. I am sorry, but a hotel ought to plan on enough hot water for the maximum number of people that can stay there. Ladies getting ready for a conference really want a shower! The breakfast, location, and condition of the room was great! But I think we will stay somewhere else next year for the same conference.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
ImpressGuestGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Layton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with not having hot water and I am very sorry for this experience. We haven't had this issues in the past and I'm sorry it happened during your stay with us. I have spoken to my team and we are looking into this to ensure it won't happen again. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.