National Park Tourz
Ranked #9 of 22 Outdoor Activities in Kanab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join us for an amazing "Bucket List" experience into four of Americas most breathtaking National Parks:Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Lake Powell/Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. National Park Tourz takes you to the most breathtaking sites and provides you with a unique and intimate vacation experience in each National Park. On our Animal Lovers Tour, you will enjoy touring and volunteering and the incredible Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, here in Kanab. Our tours are unlike large bus tours, which are often crowded and less personal. Our small groups give you a greater opportunity to take in the earth's unbelievable natural surroundings, and to simply enjoy your outdoor adventure vacation to its fullest.
Buffalo, New York
3 attraction reviews
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2011

We planned a trip to the National Parks out west and we were fortunate to book with National Park Tourz. . Tyler Cornell provided us with the most incredible vacation, one which we will never forget. His vast knowledge and experience in the parks provided us with so much more appreciation of what we saw. We were shown so much extra because of the small group size. Tyler was the ultimate gentleman. He provided us with all the amenities we could want and was so accommodating. We cannot express in words how fantastic these tours of Zion, Bryce, Lake Powell, and the north rim of the Grand Canyon were. Never in my life did I expect to ride a mule or drive an ATV in my "senior " years. Thank you again,Tyler, for an adventure we will never forget.

2 Thank Sheila929

Kanab, Utah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Greatest Vacation Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2011

Visiting all the National Parks in the Southern Utah and Northern Arizona was the best !
Both Tyler and Karie are fantastic people to be with and made our trip fun and exciting. .
It is hard to describe the beauty of this area, the Grand Canyon from the North Rim is truly amazing. Zion is experiencing down in the canyon and the different formations makes one wonder how this every came to be. We took wonderful hikes at Bryce Canyon and we were glad we all brought our hiking shoes as it is hard to keep up with Tyler and Karie. We succeeded showing our friends what a wonderful area this is. What we enjoyed the most was our great guides making it a trip to remember. We promise we will be back.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank REDLEDGESROOST
binghamton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most fantastic time ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

We had the time of our lives. Tyler was so knowledgeable,kind,fun.. we can't say enough about him. He personalized the trip which gave it a special touch. He went out of his way to make sure we got what we wanted. We saw sites that one could only get by being on this small tour. We got so much more than we ever expected!

Jim and Laurie L. Binghamton, N.Y.

2 Thank laurie l
Bronx, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic - One of the Best Vacations Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

I did the 5 day Animal Lover's Tour in Utah. Our guide Tyler was by far, the best tour guide ever! I went with 12 friends from the Hearing Loss Association of America - Westchester Chapter - The tour took us to Zion National Park where I hiked up to Weeping Rock, which is gorgeous, took a beautiful cruise on Lake Powell, went to Grand Canyon and rode a mule by the name of Dolly and Bryce Canyon and drove an ATV ---- the sights were awesome! We had snow in Bryce and the scenery was breathtaking! I took over 1,000 pictures! I also visited Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Kanab, where I've been a member for over 30 years. I volunteered brushing, petting and feeding the kitties. One of my cats is buried in Angels Rest and Tyler helped me find his grave. Tyler is an amazing person, he's patient, kind, the perfect gentleman and was just the perfect guide for us. He took pictures at every stop with our cameras and explained everything to us, he is just so knowledgeable. He helped me out of the van each time and he took us to places where we saw the most awesome views!! The accomodations, food and even the weather made the whole experience one of the very best for me. I promised Tyler I would be back for another tour and to visit Best Friends and ----- I Will Be Back!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Roberta S
Canton, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

I do a lot of tours and I can honestly say this was the best I have ever done. Tyler's personal knowledge and love of the area cannot be beat. He was enthusiastic and paid attention to all the details. We had wonderful adventures at the national parks and Best Friends, and because he takes only small groups,everything could be customized to our wants and needs. I would not hesitate to recommend National Park Tourz to anyone. What a wonderful week!

1 Thank Judy W

Been to National Park Tourz? Share your experiences!