We were able to get a room here in Hanksville after exploring 3 nearby national parks all day long. The room rate was very reasonable, the hotel was quiet despite being full. The room had a microwave and refrigerator and wi-fi was easy to connect. Very clean, really nice towels and a lot of them! We went next door to Tony's for a quick dinner, show your room key and get 10 percent off. We plan to stay again this winter when we backcountry ski the nearby Henry Mountains. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hanksville motel gives you a great central location in the grand circle of southern Utah's national parks; this is why Whispering Sands Motel is premium Hanksville lodging. Enjoy the Satellite TV, wireless internet, air conditioning, and clean/comfy rooms that do include Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Whispering Sands Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Sands Hotel Hanksville
- Whispering Sands Hanksville