“Quick Fast and Good”

Taco Time
Ranked #99 of 158 Restaurants in Draper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 April 2016

We eat here about once a week. The service is fast and friendly, the food is always good and the price is right.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

I don't know what the deal is with the customer service at this restaurant. On my last visit, I asked to substitute stuffed mexi-fries for the mexi-fries (tater tots) that come with the meal. They said it would cost another $1.40 (I had already paid.) I said it didn't have to be a large, I would take a small or medium, whatever was equivalent in price. The kid continued to hold my food hostage, as it sat there getting cold, while he argued with me about the tater tots.

With all the up-charges this restaurant makes to the typical Taco Time menu, it is actually cheaper to just go to Costa Vida and get a quality, fresh-mex meal. The franchisee who owns this, as well as multiple units, including restaurants in Orem and Spanish Fork, charges the same for a medium combo meal as most Taco Times charge for a large. By the time they up-charge for a large drink and stuffed mexi-fries, the combo meal is approximately $10. A single item meal, with rice and beans at Costa Vida, with a drink is about the same. I won't be visiting here again.

Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

I actually love this Taco Time until.,.,
Wednesday we stopped in for our weekly visit !
We love the veggie burritos and crisp bean burritos!
But..the bad news starts while we were waiting. The boy / man at the drive through started picking his noes ! I mean really picking his knows and then you guessed it he ate it! Ok I'm literally ill. Thank God he hadn't touched my order. He had walked into the lobby and stirred the salsa bar touched the lids, etc.,,
I pulled the manager aside to let her know my concern. Her response was actually interesting. " you're the third person today to say that ." What????
Then driving by several days later ... There he is working the drive through.
I'm done!

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Food is okay for a change, but would not eat here all the time. Not my favorite, but once in a while it is okay.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Why does anyone go to Taco Time? Because they are in the mood for Spokane-style Mexican fast food. I prefer the San Diego-style places, simply because we have no San Antonio or El Paso-style places.