“Average food”
Review of Rumbi Island Grill

Rumbi Island Grill
Ranked #39 of 160 Restaurants in Draper
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I love Hawaiian food, but the Luau pork plate was just average. I was expecting succulent pork that melt in your mouth. I thought the Macaroni salad was average. The macaroni was too big. I don't think I'm coming back again.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The chicken voodoo salad is my favorite salad. The prices have gone up a little as their selection has expanded. The food is freshly made and very good sauces and spices. I usually order ahead and 'pickup' my order to go.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I ordered the Luau Pork plate for take-out dinner. It was good but I had to ask for some to-go silverware. When I ate it, the mac salad was good but needed salt. The pork itself was way too salty which was not very appetizing and I didn't understand why they gave me a really bad-tasting (and salty) barbecue sauce to put on top.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This place has a unique menu with large servings. U will get filled on any of their servings. The employees were all highly enthusiastic, but the dining area has room for maybe 50 so not good for a big group, even though food is great

Reviewed 14 July 2016

The service is good -- sometimes very busy. Love their salads. I like the aloha and vodo chicken salads the best. I usually call ahead so it is waiting for me and I don't have to wait for it.