“Chinese Take away”

Janbo Express
Ranked #68 of 156 Restaurants in Draper
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 February 2017

It's a great little place for take out. It is fast and the staff is great, very accommodating. Don't expect gourmet food, it's in a strip mall and perfect for a local Chinese restaurant.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Let's get straight to the point - cold, hard, flavorless food.

We ate in-restaurant, around 5:00pm on a Saturday night. Many people were coming in to pick up to-go orders. This had me hopeful as it must be good food because of so many people picking up orders. Sadly, such was not the case.

Although we ate in restaurant (and you'd thereby assume the food be a little more fresh), we were served our food in to-go containers with a meager portion of cold rice to accompany the overwhelming amount of chicken. Correction, the overwhelming amount of cold and hard deep fried bits with small pieces of chicken mixed in.

I had the sesame chicken and my wife had the general tao's chicken. If I was blind-tasting both, I wouldn't be able to identify which was which as both were extremely flavorless and drenched in cold oil.

The pros of this restaurant: clean dining area, kind employees (who might have been under-age now that I think about it), and reasonable wait-time considering the many pick-up orders.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

It tastes and looks just like the Chinese food you buy at Costco and just heated up in their woks. Not very impressed. My quest for good Chinese food in Utah is never ending.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Have been ordering from Janbo for years now. Whenever I eat at other Chinese restaurants, does not stack up to Janbo!
Their delivery is way speedy which is always amazing to me! Have yet to wait very long for my food delivery.
The sweet and sour chicken is the best as they only use quality white meat chicken. My favorite is the Mongolian beef although every now and then it is way spicy. The fried shrimp is also the bomb!

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Janbo has been great for the past 13 years. They have changed some things, but it is always quality. They have been a favorite of ours for a long time. We continue to drive 30 minutes each way just to treat ourselves once in a while. Try the General Taos. It wont disappoint!