“Our favorite mexican restaurant”

Las Glorias Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 148 Restaurants in Draper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 July 2017

My family and I love to go to Las Glorias. We usually go for lunch and get the lunch special. It is always great food at a great price. The lunch special even includes a drink which is a rare thing. We usually get Vanessa as our server - and we have come to just love her. She always greets us and appears genuinely happy to see us. She is on top of things and keeps our drinks and chip bowl filled. We always get our food fast, and it always hot and delicious. Thank-you Las Glorias!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Our group of 10 arrived at 6:25 pm and were encouraged when we were seated by 6:35. Other smaller groups of 4-6 were seated shortly afterwards. The waitress brought us water and menus right away. Around 6:50 she began taking our orders. Among 10 people we had quite a variety of orders including ribs, chile relleno, combination plates and enchiladas. The people at the neighboring table, who came in after us, had their orders taken before we did, but not much, so no big deal. About 7:15 the neighboring table was served their food. About 7:30 my wife and I had to leave for another engagement. Our food had not arrived. I went to the cash register to request that they make our dinners to go. They agreed and I paid the cashier. 7 minutes later they finally brought our our to go orders. The table still had not been served. We have no idea how good the other meals were. We were able to reheat our "dinners" for lunch the next day and it tasted good. It would have been better if we had been able to eat it for dinner instead of having to go without. I will never go to this restaurant unless I want to wait an hour for my meal to be prepared and served. Which means that I will probably never go to this restaurant again, despite the tasty food. The service was poor and they lied about how soon the meal would be ready. Had they told the truth we would simply have canceled our order and gone to our other obligation. Chips and salsa were good while we waited. The group next to ours (who arrived right after us) had finished and left as we left the restaurant with our takeout order.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I have never eaten a sit down meal. It is in a strip mall but I get take out from here all the time for the family. We love the hot sauce and chips. The meals are large and tasty. I enjoy the smothered burrito, chili relleno, Carne Asada Tacos. As other reviewers have stated it is a little pricey but I think it has good value. My sons really likes the shrimp taco

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The food is always very good. The service is great. Prices are reasonable. Good parking and always a special on the menu.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We love the chips and salsa and my enchiladas were amazing. Our server was awesome and we didn't have to wait long to be seated.