“Serendipitous. Awesome experience.”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Found my buddy and myself pretty hungry. Just so happened to drive passed this gem. We both had burgers (I had the Forager) a beer, and a slice of pie. Honestly could have been the best burger/ burger experience I have had. My buddy thought the same. There is one small thing I'd say though. Just a few more potato wedges. Then, it would have been perfect. loved the staff and the great quality of products. If only it weren't a 22hr drive away!

P.S. Burr Grill, get some quality photos of your food up, show it off!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Allow me to begin by saying that while I was planning our family vacation to southern Utah (a first for us all- myself, hubby, and 3 teenagers) I had been really looking forward to visiting the other, more famous restaurant next door. We, in fact, actually drove there first and looked at the menu. All three of the kids turned up their noses at the gourmet ‘weird’ sounding food offered there, and so we drove over to the Burr Trail Grill, a much more promising-looking (and less expensive!) place. Everyone was happy! My picky eater got to have a completely plain, delicious burger, while I had a wonderfully unique sandwich with southwestern flavors, and everyone else was perfectly happy with their lunch as well. All of the sandwiches were very large, so sadly none of us had any room left for the wonderful looking pie.

So my suggestion is: if you’re looking for good food without too many surprises, (especially if you’re traveling with kids), the Burr Trail Grill is your best bet.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Stopped in for a quick bite, we were not disappointed, good quality food, excellent service, healthy options.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We were driving down Burr Trail Rd off Hwy 12 to go and photograph a cotton wood tree at the entrance to a slot canyon (A must do photo. Walk into the slot canyon). We had an interesting salad, arugula with fried egg, bacon, grilled onions and dressing. My first. A treat for my taste buds. Excellent. Then a burger with grilled onions, large steak fries a little burnt, I liked the taste. I did not like the salt rub on the french fries. Much too much salt, it spoiled the flavor. Sarsparilla and iced tea to drink. Sarsparilla is a type of root beer. Cowboys who were to young to drink drank Sarsparillo. A good find. Enjoy.

3  Thank PandaExperience
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This was our favorite restaurant during a trip to Great Basin & Capitol Reef National Parks. Super lamb burger with fabulous potato wedges and Trout on fried rice.

Been to THE BURR TRAIL GRILL? Share your experiences!