“Expensive with small portions”

Twin Rocks Cafe and Gift Shop
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Bluff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just ate here for dinner with friends and family. The service was pretty good but it took 30 minutes for our food to arrive. My teenage son and I split the pizza. The menu advertises that one pizza feeds two hungry people. When it arrived, it was tiny. It was pretty good, but didn’t fill either of us up at all. The price for this little pizza?? Over $20. I think that’s fairly typical of Bluff. Tiny town with inflated tourist prices and not many options. Don’t even stop here. Keep driving.

Steve S, Owner at Twin Rocks Cafe and Gift Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi Jason, I am pained to say everything you mention in your review of Twin Rocks Cafe was correct on the night you visited. I was on the expo line that night and noticed your smaller than advertised pizza going out. While I intended to go to your table and correct the problem, I did not get off the line in time. It was an exceptionally frantic night and I did not take care of you the way I should. So, if you wish to contact me I will return your money. Or, if you wish to visit again, I will buy you the pizza you deserve. Sorry.

You are, however, incorrect about the town. Because of our isolation, many things are more expensive than they may be in larger metropolitan areas. Bluff businesses are, however, conscientious, and, for a town of 265 people, the services are extraordinary.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Since restaurants are few and limited in Bluff, we choice this restaurant since it was close to our hotel. The food was fresh and tasted great. The service was superb and the waitress was very attentive. Great place to eat with many choices.

Steve S, Owner at Twin Rocks Cafe and Gift Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi MG, Thanks for the nice review. Our servers and staff are always happy when they succeed in making you happy.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Every year we pass by for lunch one or two times on our way to Phoenix. This time we were disappointed. Waitress was friendly but not attentive. Cafe came without cream, although ordered. It took two times asking before it arrived. I had grilled ham and cheese and was asked by the waitress if I would like to have chips or fries. The menu says chips so I was glad she asked and ordered fries. The check then showed 2 dollars for substitute fries. Not fair. Quality of food was ok, but not as good as it has been in the years before. Next time no stop any more.

Dear 648,

Sorry you had a bad experience. It sounds like we were not on our game yesterday. Sorry. If there is a next time and you have any concerns, please let the manager know. We work hard to ensure you leave happy and will do what we can to make things right.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice cafe with light-filled dining area, great for breakfast. Yogurt with honey and peaches and cinnamon fry bread was delicious! We also had the blue corn pancakes which were great. Also have basic breakfasts.

Steve S, Owner at Twin Rocks Cafe and Gift Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Five stars, way cool, our staff is pumped. We love it when all goes right and our customers leave perfectly happy. Thank you.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I had been here several years ago and went back because of previous good experience. The staff was friendly and the menu is interestin with some first nations offerings. The items we picked were delicious and their was no lacking in quantity - in fact it was hard to finish !! The prices were moderate and the attached gift store had a lot of stuff ranging from tacky to esquisite - something for everyone including kids. We spent a few dollars there and got some nice local items.

Steve S, Owner at Twin Rocks Cafe and Gift Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi BCbikeGuy,

Thanks for the nice review. Glad your experiences with us have been consistently goog. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to SE Utah.