Hat Rock Inn(Mexican Hat)
USD 206
USD 125
USD 111
USD 95
The Cliff Palace(Blanding)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 77
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 128
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 198/night.

USD 90
USD 85
Official Site
The Monticello Inn(Monticello)
USD 73
All reviewsno coffee making facilitieshumming birdsmonument valleyfree wifismall townmicrowave and fridgebed was comfortablewithin walking distancefeederspicnictwinaccommodationgodsremote
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here one night while visiting Bluff and surrounding areas. It was perfect for us. The owners were helpful and friendly; the room was comfortable and clean and appeared to have been refurbished relatively recently; there was free parking and a table right outside the room; and the free wi-fi and location were good. The bed was comfortable, and the room was quiet, even though the motel is on the main road in Bluff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We stayed here for one night when visiting Monument Valley. Its a small, quaint, old school roadside motel with clean and comfortable rooms plus a family welcome from the owners. The bathroom fan and aircon are a little noisy but otherwise its a great place for an overnight stay with a good restaurant a 2 minute walk away.

Room Tip: All the same
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We (a family of 5) stayed here for a night in two rooms on our road trip. Its close to monument valley where accommodation is a bit limited. We did wonder if we had made a good choice booking here. We had. The rooms are basic but were clean, parking right outside the door, humming birds on feeders. Also a nice steak restaurant 2 minutes walk away. Felt nice and remote. I can see that having tables outside the rooms could disturb the peace but it did not cause us any problems. All in all one of the nicest places we stayed at, all considered.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

If you are looking for a fancy upscale hotel or motel then you may not like the Mokee motel. If you enjoy the older motels that offer nostalgia from the past you will like the Mokee. I prefer the older refurbished non chain motels that are kept in good shape like this motel. This motel is clean, comfortable, affordable and the owner treated me very well. The bed was comfortable which led to a good nights sleep. It was pretty quiet but since it is near a two lane highway there was some traffic noise but not really that bad I still had a good nights sleep. WiFi was great with good speed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Bluff is a town you stop in on the way to somewhere else. Not much actually going on in this town. We found ourselves between national parks and were glad we made a reservation here., since there is very little else in this area.

First, some logistics. This motel is on the main north-south highway in the area, which is a good thing. The motel itself does not face this road, but the office does. The rooms for this motel face a side street, so the motel is actually on a corner. No problem.

What IS a problem is the parking, to a great extent. There is no paved parking lot. It is made of rocks and gravel, with a number of trees and bushes around. To delineate parking spaces, management has painted small marks on the patio/sidewalk between the room entrance doors and the parking lot. These marks are not easy to see, and are apparently difficult for some to use as guidance upon parking. As a result, people tend to park too close, too far apart, at an angle, etc. The last room, farthest from the highway, has some large bushes on the outside of that room's designated parking spot, which makes it difficult for large vehicles to park there. Since I had room #6, I had to park next to a monstrous SUV, which was at an angle. And when I parked straight in, there was very little room between our two vehicles. Why didn't I just move over a little? Because the person parking in #5 had parked too close to my designated space. It was a mess, with no solution. Everyone else spending the night at this motel was from Europe, so there was no conversation to be had.

Now, on this concrete between the rooms and the parking lot were some nice picnic tables and some chairs. We sat outside for a while and had a beer, but decided to go to bed a little early after we got ready for our next day's adventure. Much to my dismay, the guests in #7 decided to use the picnic table IN FRONT OF OUR ROOM to set up their laptops and have their dinner. Needless to say, I was not happy with the noise and their very loud volume of speaking. I asked the motel manager to ask them to move to the table in front of their own room, which he did. They moved, BUT THEY MOVED THE TABLE WITH THEM. Now, had I wanted to go back outside once again, I had no place to sit because they had our picnic table plus the table and chairs that were already in front of their room. I do not like the way this was set up, and do not like how this was handled.

As for the room, it was pretty basic, but comfortable. To say that we heard the people in #7 talking in their room would be an understatement. Either they were REALLY loud or these walls had no insulation. I think it was a combination of both.

Would I stay here again? May. Maybe not. If it were off season and I could get room # 7, maybe. Otherwise, I would keep looking.

I have no problems with the room. But, the exterior arrangements left something to be desired.

Room Tip: Room #7 would be your best bet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple