“A Perfect Ranch Getaway for the Whole Family”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pnelsonny...
New York City, New York
“A Perfect Ranch Getaway for the Whole Family”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We love this beautiful house and property! The kids love feeding the goats and the llamas, and running to the fishing pond across the beautiful field of wildflowers. That is when they're not playing in the pool - jumping back and forth between there and the hot tub. And we all love the 'great room,' where we play LOTS of games and ping pong and have our big family meals. The separate cabin-style bedrooms are clean and well-stocked, with TVs and wifi throughout.

I would recommend this beautiful Wimberley getaway to anyone looking for a peaceful and relaxing getaway for the family.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 May 2017
Wonderful feedback, we welcome future guests to this amazing property so they can also enjoy the many fun amenities it has to offer!
Hill Country Premier Lodging
AdudHulse
Houston, Texas
“Hidden Gem! This place is just beautiful and only a few minutes from downtown Wimberley! ”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We read the only one other review and decided to take a chance on it. I am so glad we did! This place is breathtakingly beautiful! It's tucked back in, you cannot even see it from the street. Big electric gate on the property, so your kids and dogs can roam free. We brought our two kids, 5 and 2, plus our two dogs.

They loved it! We swam, fed the animals multiples times a day, fished, swung, played ping pong, cooked most of our meals at the house, and just relaxed.

The owners are the nicest people and so accommodating! They live on the property, but we never saw them. It was nice to have them there, in case we had a question. Unlike the other reviewer, we didn't have any of the same issues. Our stay was completely different! They had a whole corner of dress up clothes, games, books, chess, checkers for the kids. Not once we did we get the "I'm bored" from our kids!

Location is great, just a few minutes into town and 20 minutes from salt lick.

The main house has a huge kitchen, stocked pantry, bar area, wine fridge, pool table that turns into ping pong, very nice tv that has blue tooth which we played music when we were out by the pool.

The sleeping quarters look like a separate house with two separate bedrooms side by side. Each has a bathroom/shower and little kitchenette. Since we had small kids, they slept on the futon in our room. They could've slept in the other room, but we didn't bring our monitor.

I cannot say enough good things about this place. It's just beautiful and we will be back!

Jackie S
Liberty Hill, Texas
“was very unsatisfield”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

First I want to start by saying the property was nice and so are the owners however I don't think we were fully informed on how close the property owners live which is about 8 feet from the rental also I thought the rental was one big house it is not the sleeping quarters are completely separate from the main house kitchen and pool room living room etc also the sleeping arrangements are like a duplex one room on each side FYI if you have small kids when we arrived we meet the Lady of the Property she gave us some info on the place the pool was not very clean was the 1st thing I noticed she the owner did apologize we unpacked our stuff and headed down do a little fishing which was great the pond water level is much lower then the picture shows but however we did catch some catfish after fishing we headed back to the main house to cook dinner after we ate we thought we were going play a family game of pool however all the tips were broke on all the pool sticks so we went to get into the hot tub and found only one jet working and the radio didn't work on the hot tub so at that time I did call the owner ask him to see if he had any tips for the pool sticks and if maybe we were not doing something right with the spa he did come right over and looked for extra tips for the pool sticks and there was none he did tell us he would get them fixed in the am and he did get them all fixed by about noon also looked at the spa and noticed the jets were all messed up and he would have to order parts so that didn't get fixed which i didn't expect it to since it was a weekend so later we went back to the room I found a live scorpion in the floor of my room it is the country so wasn't to shocked to see that as we live out in the country to so next day we get up kids go swimming we found a scorpion in the pool and lot of leaves which i tried to get out but the net was so tore up i couldn't catch a single one I was not happy with the price I paid for this weekend to find all the broken things that was wrong and the maintenance guy hung out all night Friday and most the day Saturday and where he was he could easy see the guest at all times was not happy about that also homeowners stayed to there self said you could play your music and be as loud as you want but that didn't feel right with them being older and living right next door that to me is just disrespectful I thought it would be more of a private setting there are other things that I didn't list here that were broke or not working I think for the price I was charge that these things I was expected to use should have been checked prior to us coming I don't think the guest should get there and have to point out everything that is not working also there is a horse on the property that has a mean streak that did chase my 16 year old son when he was running in front of the truck on the way back from the pond looked like he was going to try to attack him so if you have small kids or any please becarful around the horse with the white face and brown body I did let the owner know about this also he was very scared when the horse started chasing him and ran and jumped into the truck I did call the people we booked through and told them they said they would talk to the owners I was never offered a discount a late check out or anything for this so Heads up

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pond
Liked least: the sleeping quarters
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing