Comfort Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 Wichita Falls(Wichita Falls)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Wichita Falls)
Candlewood Suites(Wichita Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanan older hotelwafflesplace to stayair forceeasy accessstaff was very friendlysheppard afbbiscuits and gravygreat customer servicehot breakfastup to dategreat roomwould definitely stay here againchecking inone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Rooms were very clean and quiet. Overall the hotel was clean and well maintained. Ample parking. Good breakfast buffet. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We booked the Comfort Inn in Wichita Falls, Texas for the four weekends in June for our baseball teams based out of Oklahoma City. The location was convenient, and the service at this hotel was great. Manny and Heather took very good care of our families and players all four weeks, and told us they were sad we wouldn't be back this season. Breakfast was not expansive, but was enough that our boys were ready to go out and play ball after. Rooms were clean and neat, and the halls and lobby were also clean. Check in was very quick and easy, and check out was the same. Hotel internet is a little fickle, but I really needed anything, Heather let me use the desk computer. They were there at our every beck and call. I cannot say enough good things about the way we were treated at this hotel, and the way the staff accepted us pretty much as family! We loved staying here, and will definitely be back this fall and next summer when we play baseball in the area.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2011

Arrived on Motorcycle and they met us in front and said we could park under the canopy/driveway. The front desk person was fantastic as was the manager of the hotel. We had absolutely NO problem with this hotel and they will be visited again just because they are so accomodating to us as weary traveller on a motorcycle!!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2011

We travel a lot with our kids baseball teams. We have stayed here almost every weekend since Memorial Day. Every visit has been great. One trip we left some personal belongings and when we returned the next weekend and asked the front desk they went and got our stuff. Super nice and helpful. Close to several restaurants. Easy access to / from highway.

Not a fancy hotel but nice, clean, and the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I've been traveling to Wichita Falls for the past few weeks to visit my husband at Sheppard AFB. I've stayed at a couple other "value" hotels here and town, when I happened upon this gem. This has been the best under $50 a night hotel I've found here in town. The price is pretty great especially since you get a nice hot breakfast and wireless internet.
My first stay, I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. My only expectation was that it be tolerable enough to get a decent night's sleep. The room was nice and cool, plenty of pillows and I was out like a light. Tonight is my second stay and no complaints.
There was no option between average and very good. I think for the price this is above average. It's a good hotel and I've told my husband that it's the one I'll be using for the remainder of his tech school.

• Stayed: September 2010