“Good low fat snack!”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Wichita Falls
Price range: USD 1 - USD 8
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Self Serve Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt. Our Yogurts are Certified by the National Yogurt Association to contain Live and Active Cultures. Fresh fruit, nuts, candies, syrups. Up to 16 yogurt flavors and over 60 toppings to choose. Your yogurt creation is always original. Locally owned, operated and franchise free. Come experience a tastier, healthier JOURNEY at Yogurt Journey.
Reviewed 16 November 2016

This place is clean with lots of choices. Staff are always friendly. Toppings are endless. Stay & eat or take out.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Friendly staff. A nice selection of yogurts with a large variety of toppings. They also have sugar free and fat free yogurts.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This place is a wonderful place for a dessert or simply to take a break and enjoy a cup of yogurt. They have many flavors. My favorites are caramel sea salt and cake batter. The pomegranate is very good as well. They are a bit pricey (therefore a 4 vice a 5). You pay by the ounce, so stay away from all the toppings as that will whoop up the cost real fast. Fast, friendly service........and they have free Wi-Fi.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

This is a serve yourself shop. There are 14 different flavors to choose from, then a bunch of topping you may pick from. The yogurt was good. The service and price however, were not.

Expensive...I thought so. No where did I see posted the price. Hmm that should tell you something. For myself and 2 kids it was over $13. We probably had the equivalent to one full dish between the 3 of us.

The service... walked in no one behind the counter to greet us. While we were fixing our bowls a teenage girl appeared, to watch over us as we put our toppings on. Still no Hi, would you like a sample? nothing. Put our bowls on the scale she told me the cost, I paid and she disappeared. No thank you, enjoy or come again. Nothing! It might as well have been a self check-out too.

I don't think when I'm in town again I'll be returning.
I gave this a 3 star for the yogurt NOT for the overall experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

First time trying their yogurt and we were pleasantly surprised. Quite a few flavors of yogurt with everything being self-serve and you get to "build your own" sundae. A bunch of topping of your choice are available and it's all based on weight. The prices were not bad either and the owners are very nice folks along with a friendly staff. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank WTWheels