“This place is going downhill!”
Review of Sevi's Burritos

Sevi's Burritos
Ranked #92 of 245 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 March 2016

Sevi's used to be the go-to spot for breakfast burritos in Wichita Falls. It has declined over the years. The eggs are watery with no flavor. The amount of meat continually decreases. The prices go up all the time and the service and quality go down. It is now marked off my list.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

A new discovery on my most recent trip to Wichita Falls, Sevi's is definitely going to get repeat visits. My sister and I enjoyed the Migas with Chorizo served with gargantuan fresh made flour tortillas. My brother had one of their breakfast burritos that was as large as an entire platter. The fresh made salsas and fried potatoes were remarkable. Quick service, authentic and relatively affordable. This trip to Sevi's was my first, but not my last.

Reviewed 12 January 2015

I ordered the Carne Asada burrito. The burrito is big and is decent for a Mexican restaurant. The sauces are what helps the burrito gain flavor. After I received these sauces, I really enjoyed eating my burrito. The price is very reasonable for the size of the burrito you get. Also, they restaurant has WIFI, which is pretty great to use. You can use this while enjoying your burrito, if you want. As for the service, it was good. As for the atmosphere, it is obvious that the restaurant is proud to be Mexican, which made it enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

the food is always good. Whether you dine in or call your order in you can always count on the taste to be what you expected!

Reviewed 19 September 2014 via mobile

The outside is less than impressive but the inside is very spacious and airy.

The size of the burrito shocked me. I am not used to authentic Mexican sauce...wow!

I am sooooooo full!