“I wasn't impressed”

Sevi's Burritos
Ranked #92 of 245 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

Heard so much hype about this place all over Wichita Falls, I'm not sure what the hype was for. My burrito was extremely dry & eggs were cold. My husband's had cold eggs and his bacon was undercooked. We won't return.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

hadn't visited the place in a while...grandson was wanting a burrito for a while, so i decided to surprise him today...they now have a regular or small burrito(i like this)...i got shredded beef, potato and cheese (sm) and chicken,potato, cheese and egg(lg) for my grandson...food was really good but what got my attention most was person bringing the food from back, he was friendly nice, and the politest person i've encountered in a while>i'm thinking new owners???

1  Thank Lillie A
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Sevi's Burrito shop is a local treasure. The shredded beef combo burrito has been a long time favorite for me. Sevi's started out small and un known but over the years their food has carried them along ways. When friends and classmates return to Wichita Falls for a visit or a for the holidays a Sevi's burrito is a must have. If you go at traditional meal times you can expect a lengthy wait so I would recommend calling an order in for pick-up. The staff is not the most friendly bunch in the world but they can sure cook. It is family owned and operated. I think the only down side to the restaurant is their location, because it is off of the beaten path for most tourism thru Wichita Falls.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Sevi’s is a favorite of our whole family. Our son lives in Tennessee and he will often ask us to bring him a Sevi’s burrito when we go to visit him.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Despite its proximity to the United Regional hospital, I clearly do not appreciate the work they do on their signature burritos. I have been here a couple of times and the result is the same for me, quantity is certainly adequate, but the food is bland and boring. Their sauce is lively however. This is mex-mex, which I like, but it is still boring. Service seems friendly and family oriented.