“Delicious ”

Jinya Ramen Bar
Ranked #9 of 169 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Beth & I met an old friend for lunch. Beth & I had Ramen bowls. Esther ate a rice bowl.

We each loved our lunch. Beth thought her Ramen (soup) bowl a bit large, and may get a rice bowl (includes toppings) next time.

We sat at the Ramen bar. Other choices were a community table or the (liquor) bar.

Setting is lovely. And today it was about 75% full, including a group of about 25 on a long table.

We will absolutely go back. If we have any quibble at all, it was a bit noisier than we’d prefer.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Jinya is my favorite restaurant. The atmosphere is chill. The food is amazing. The staff is fun and energetic. I come here 1-2 times a month and they have never failed me. I always get the Jinya Bun; and the Tankatsu Black Bowl.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 February 2018

We've been here several times and absolutely love it. Every choice we've made has been delicious. On our most recent trip, my wife and I were not eating meat. I got a creamy vegan ramen and she got a vegetable soup ramen. They were both tasty and delicious. The prices are not exactly cheap, but the portions are huge. We always take home enough for another meal, so considering that, the prices are not high. I can't wait to eat here again. The place does get very crowded on Friday nights but it's worth the wait.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018

We were in Houston at the Space Center, and left for lunch. I don't know why, but we had a craving for ramen, and so we googled ramen places and were surprised to find this place was relatively close. Practically right around the corner. As soon as we walked in, we could tell this place was going to be good. Awesome atmosphere and ambience. It felt very warm and welcoming. The open kitchen concept was nice as we could see everything going on and being made. They had alot of choices for ramen, and the three we selected were excellent. Big, deep bowls, tons of veggies and meat, full of flavor. It was excellent. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Went this past weekend with the wife, it was a little cold outside and we thought some spicy ramen would help. Wow, it really was good and hit the spot, the service was outstanding as usual.

Date of visit: December 2017