“Great Food”

King Food Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 163 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Do not let the looks deceive you as this is a very nice restaurant. The service is very good and friendly. Everything we had was very tasty. We had spring rolls for an appetizer. My wife had wonton soup and Moo shu pork for her meal and I had the General Tso's Chicken.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

One of the BEST chinese/vietnamese resturants in town.. Me and my kids love it. And yes I think they are very kid friendly my 5 year old is loud and very active. Its her FAV. restruant and they are always so nice to us. The food comes out HOT and FRESH.. they always have a smile on their faces.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The food was good. Was served on time. The staff were nice and friendly. I also liked the portions. I liked the price. It was reasonable. Clean and professional staff.

Reviewed 10 December 2012 via mobile

Good food, very fresh salmon sushi, everything we tried was very tasty, good quality. Great service and atmosphere. Good selection. Nice Chinese buffet restaurant!

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I have eaten here for years, decades even. Fantastic food - if you know what to order. The vietnamese fried egg rolls are the best egg rolls I"ve ever tasted. In fact, not one person I've brought here didn't love the egg rolls. The char broiled pork is also fantastic! The chicken wings in butter and garlic - also, amazing. I have introduced people to this gem for years and they all have loved it. But, you have to have an open mind. If you like steak and potatoes, go somewhere you can get steak and potatoes. This place has the best Vietnamese food I've ever been to, and since it is one of my favorite types of food, I make it my business to know where the best are!