“Filet and Lobster ”

Price range: USD 31 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I came in on Monday 3/19/18 with the kids, and husband and I must say not many outbacks will give you a good experience but this one I had a outstanding one. Within 5 seconds of being seated we were greeted by our server Angelica. We ordered the filet and lobster which was cooked perfectly, and the kids had chicken strips. Desert was wonderful. The manager Wayne, made sure everything was perfect during our meal. Highly recommend this outback to anyone in the area!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming here for their Aussie Fries with ranch dip for years. There’s just something about them. This location though, isn’t as great as other it seems. The service is alright but our waitress kept forgetting things. By the time we were able to start on our fries, it wasn’t as warm anymore and didn’t taste so great.
My outback burger wasn’t anything I would want to make a trip out here for. Nope. Just a regular burger with cheese. My son enjoyed his Mac-n-Cheese although lately it seems that’s all he eats. His fruit cup is a good portion; 4 thick slices of a green apple and red grapes in the middle. My husband had the ribeye which he was fine with but I could tell it wasn’t fabulous because he had nothing to say about it. Usually, if he’s really enjoying his food, he’ll rave about it. There was just silence during this meal.
Decor was nice and updated somewhat. Bathrooms are clean. I feel like staff is a bit too laidback or just slow with service. I’m not sure if we’ll be back. If we do come back, I think it would be more of a convenient place to eat than somewhere we are eager to go.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Had a nice family dinner here a few weeks ago. We hadn't been to an Outback Restaurant in several years. This is a relatively new location just across from Baybrook Mall. It was crowded on a Saturday night but we didn't wait long. I had a nicely cooked (rare) sirloin with sweet potato and asparagus. The steak was cooked just like I like it. The rest of the family all enjoyed their meal as well. I don't understand the negative reviews I see here and we would definitely eat here again. We also enjoyed the appetizer sampler which contained a little bit of everything including onion pedals instead of a full awesome blossom.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Excellent hamburgers and a pretty good steam. bloomin' onions wonderful. They have outside dining besides their indoor bar and dining, Service has always been excellent. The place to go after a long day at Baybrook Mall across the street.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

My hubby and I come here often. The steaks are cooked to perfection and the bartenders can all make a wicked Dirty martini!!!! 5 stars. Please go visit this location, you will not be disappointed.