“Great Fun and Reasonably Priced”

Samurai Steak and Sushi
Ranked #40 of 169 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Took my family there on Christmas Eve. My mother had never been to a hibachi-style restaurant and my kids love the place.

Food was really good and there was no chance of anyone leaving hungry. Kids and wife had steak, Mom had shrimp and I had salmon. All were perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked. Vegetables were very tasty as is the onion soup.

I'm not a huge fan of the salad dressing (similar to 1000 Island) but other than that, I enjoyed everything. Everyone happy and everyone had fun.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Weekend visit with my daughter and she wanted to try the Japanese steakhouse. It exceeded my expectations! The food was very good, the service was excellent and the price was very reasonable. I look forward to going again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I "stumbled" onto this place while we were heading to another restaurant. We enjoyed our date night there, and the hibachi show was pretty good. The sushi was great, and the prices were not bad.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Went to Samurai for dinner on a Saturday night and, while they were very busy, we were seated quickly. Service was good and the cook was very good. The food was excellent as I have come to expect here.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

A great place to try sushi for the first time as well as get something fresh and creatives the hibachi table serves excellent food. Never a disappointment always good. The service is fabulous.

Date of visit: July 2016