“Outstanding Vietnamese food”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Easy to get too, fast service, clean & good menu choices. I eat here two to three times a week, I'm addicted to their Crispy Pork Sandwiches and Pork Egg Roll. They also have a good choice of appetizers and weekly menu specials were they introduce new items. Check it out and don't forget to add a running egg to your meal.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

First Time here. Had the roasted pork fried rice for lunch. Huge portions and tons of pork in the rice. Not little pieces of meat either. Great flavor. The other food that was being brought out for other patrons looked and smelled amazing. This place is in a strip center on El Dorado Blvd between I-45 and Hwy 3. Small unassuming place but great food and service! Cant wait to go back!

Reviewed 29 July 2016

This is a small restaurant, but has some of the tastiest Vietnamese food I have ever had. I got my gauge meal of Chargrilled Pork with rice. The portion was not very small as another reviewer had reported, but not large as to be considered a waste or to feel stuffed after eating. I think that for the price, the portions were just about on target. The boys got the Combo Fried Rice. It was enough for both of them. I stole a shrimp and it was well cooked and large, compared to other restaurants. We also got their fries with cheese, cilantro, and pork. This was a first for all of us and it was DELICIOUS!

Being a small restaurant, service was very personal and excellent. We felt like we belonged there. Another customer bussed his own table and the cashier/waitress/host politely/playfully (I believe her name is Crystal?) informed him that that's what she was there for. We followed his lead and bussed our own tables. She was very appreciative as it was almost closing time. We had polite conversation prior to and after the meal, somewhat a rarity with food service.

The prices are comparable to other Vietnamese restaurants, but for the quality of the food, we were surprised that the cost was low. Normally we would have paid approximately $10-$15 more to feed the family.

This is a small restaurant, about the size of a large Living Room. There are approximately a dozen tables with two seats each. The square tables are placed together to make four seats. It is a great place to eat and we will be back again.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Although the place is in a strip mall, and it is walk-up ordering, and the menu is small, this place is a real deal. My boys and I had lunch here today. We shared an order of four large shrimp, wrapped in won ton wraps and then fried, very good. Also an order of 6 pan-seared pork dumplings, these were excellent. One son and I had the crispy pork banh mi, I had grilled pork banh mi, both with a fried egg--man, were these good! The eggs are a must add, they add a lot of flavor but also a nice amount of juiciness. Other son had a couple of Vietnamese tacos with chicken, said they were very good. Total bill with tip (yes, I even tipped at walk up ordering), including one drink, was $28. We will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Fantastic service, super delicious food. We ordered mix and match spring rolls and combination fried rice. Absolutely delicious! Highly recommend!