“If you don't want to Drive to Houston this is the best Brazilian Steak House in the area”

Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 168 Restaurants in Webster
Price range: USD 22 - USD 49
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between I-45 and Hwy 3
Description: Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse (formerly Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse) was founded on the mission to continue the traditional grilling method originating in the "pampas" of Rio Grande de Sul, Brazil. Like at a typical churrascaria, we include a coaster with a red side and a green side. The green side signals our gauchos (meat servers) that you are now ready to sample the 14 succulent meats, including lamb, beef, chicken, and fish. Enjoy our gourmet salad bar stocked with more than 30 fresh items. As an accent to the meal, we also provide five, delicious side dishes. Cap off your meal with our wide selection of wine, spirits, and beers. We suggest a caipirinha or Xingu, a Brazilian black beer. We invite you to come join us, sit back, and relax. Let our family serve your family!
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I returned to Tradicao after several years, and I found the place with new life, this time multiple tables were occupied , the service was good and the food tasty .
They need to improve the selection and quality of their salad bar, and offer at least a couple of soups options .
Their cheesebread is fantastic and addictive, and the meat was fresh and cooked to my selection.
I am glad the place is still open and I wish them good luck
Please advertise more, and make your Saturday and Sunday Brunch The place to go for brunch.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Come hungry! This place will knock your socks off. First you'll savor, the incredible fresh "salad bar", which feels more like a four star buffet with foods like smoked salmon, caramelized bacon, assorted cheeses and meats, and seafood salads. Then the servers come around with skewers of hot and tender meats. The Filet Mignon melts in your mouth. (I prefer the plain filet over the bacon-wrapped version, which tasted like a little 'too much'. The filet of salmon was another favorite. We had a bit of sticker shock when the bill came because, while we were expecting the $50 per person charge for the dinner, the prices of the desserts weren't listed on the table menus - and those added another $50. But even as pricey as it was, the meal was absolutely worth it for both the food and the experience. I will also add that we went with our 10 year old daughter, who really enjoyed herself - and sampled some foods that were new to her. But I would not consider this spot to be particularly family friendly.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This was our first time visiting Traicao Steakhouse. We have been to other Brazilian Steakhouses in other cities, and this one was very similar. It was an enjoyable evening. Our waiter was like the energizer bunny. Glasses never got empty and he made sure we had everything we needed. I really liked the salad bar. It was a nice selection. I loved the grilled entrees and tried a little of everything. Sides were served family style and enjoyed also. Everything was really good and at the right temperatures. There was also a nice selection of entrees. The wine selections were really good and affordable which was a nice surprise. We really liked all the staff. It was a great evening. Would like to see them add some live music!!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We visited Tradicao on Bay Area for a company event with 26 people. They were very accommodating with the Audio and Video that we requested. The service and food was amazing. Loved the salad bar! Everything was fresh, delicious and right on time. The servers were friendly and kept up with drinks and meat rotation. The only thing that was disappointing was that the process wasn't explained very well. Most of us had never been to a brazilian steakhouse and didn't notice the red/green buttons for communication with the servers.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

My love took me here just because he felt I deserved the best. Needless to say it did live up to the expectations. The food was great. The ambience was good. Caution when drinking the Brazilian liquor because it was quite strong. Can not really find anything negative to say.