“Breat beer and atmosphere”

Parker County Brewing Company
Ranked #40 of 152 Restaurants in Weatherford
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Gotta give this place 5 stars. Great location, brewmaster, owners, staff, all great friendly people. Have great beer brewed on site. Tours on Tuesdays at 5:30,6:00,6:30. Without a doubt the very best pizza anywhere around here. Thin crust, flour flown in from Italy. Great place.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Our son told us about this place and suggested we try it out. I'm really glad we did! The beer is excellent and the pizzas were great. The fact that they use true Italian flour made it easy for my wife who has a gluten issue. She's found that Italian flour doesn't affect her like American flours and she was able to enjoy the pizza without a problem. Joshua was nice enough to let me sample their proprietary stout before it was released to the general public which was going to be the next day. Our waitress (young blonde) was super nice and friendly. She did a great job - just wish I would have gotten her name to give her some recognition. I can highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Willow park suffers from a lack of good dining choices and watering holes that you would want to water at. Enter Parker County Brewing. Heard that a couple of professors put this thing together and they did a great job from the beginning. Not sure if they wanted pizza or beer, but what two things go together more than good pizza and good beer. They are brewing their own beer and as of this writing it is in the fermenters. You can see their entire setup when you walk in as it is in front of the establishment. The facility has a nice and long and very high bar (if you are tall, you will like it, if you are not, bring a booster seat). There are tables and an outside seating area. There also large doors that bring the outside in during those times in Texas when you can do that. Very good beer selection at reasonable prices. The staff could spend some more time getting to know their beers, but that will come. They also have some wine selections too. When you are seated, they bring you a bottle of water-a nice touch. The pizzas are the skinny crust variety and they are tasty. Generously topped and served quickly-they go great with the beer. But wait, I may have saved the best for last as these guys know how to make a salad. Yes-salad in a brew pub and not just some chopped up iceberg slopped in a bowl variety either. These are craft salads-heck I suppose you could have salad and beer if you wanted, but they are large enough to make them a meal. I don't know if you could find a salad this nice this far West of the metroplex. Great place and decor and great beer and food!

1  Thank ranchonodinero
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Tried this new spot on the interstate. Well balanced craft beer selection, delicious neopolitan style pizza and fresh tasty salads. Service was very attentive and on top of their game. For parents with young children there is a nice fenced play area out front. Will definitively be back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I am not sure what we were expecting, but the Parker County Brewing Company surpassed all my expectations! Great service, yummy food and great environment for our multi-generational group. Can't wait to come back!