All reviews the breakfast area in town night stand newer hotel another guest wedding guests room was clean handicapped room off the highway front desk clerk lobby cereal target sofa
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We only stayed one night while visiting family, so we really only slept there. Clean, modern appearance and nice staff. The hotel is right off the highway and there are plenty of places to eat, as well as a Target just down the street. Our room was as close to the elevator as you could get and we were never disturbed. Quiet, peaceful sleep. The breakfast area looked spacious and comfortable, but we ate at the Cracker Barrel next door (not really walking distance).

Will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We were passing through town, and called a couple of hotels in Weatherford to see what was available. The Holiday Inn Express had a room with 2 queen beds, a pool inside, and breakfast.
The lobby and room were clean. The pool room was open until 11 pm, so I had a night time swim to relax before bedtime. It was wonderfully warm, not only in The water, but also the pool room! That is just what I want when I am in My bathing suit!
We had a great night of rest, in a quiet part of the 2nd floor. When we woke we had a very nice breakfast selection before we hit the road.
All in all it was a great experience!

Room Tip: Choose of the hall, away from elevators for quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I love the newer Holiday Inn Express. I used travel to Weatherford but have not been that way in a good while. Was pleasantly surprised by the newer hotel. I loved being there, friendly staff, made sure I was well taken care of. I will stay again on my next trip to Weathford.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

The only struggle we had at this hotel was checking in; the attendant was away from the desk when we arrived and another guest had been waiting. When we called the hotel, she arrived promptly.
Our room was great. It had two rooms two beds and a pullout sofa, and three tvs. It was a big family's dream.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Candacee M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to make your next stay that much better! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Weatherford, TX!

Candacee Malloy
(817)-341-6299
gm@premhospitality.com

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is right off of 20 near Target and several restaurants making it a great location. The staff is friendly and were quick with check in too. The rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable-no complaints here!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business