All reviews the breakfast area in town night stand newer hotel another guest wedding guests room was clean handicapped room off the highway front desk clerk lobby cereal target sofa
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We were passing through town, and called a couple of hotels in Weatherford to see what was available. The Holiday Inn Express had a room with 2 queen beds, a pool inside, and breakfast.
The lobby and room were clean. The pool room was open until 11 pm, so I had a night time swim to relax before bedtime. It was wonderfully warm, not only in The water, but also the pool room! That is just what I want when I am in My bathing suit!
We had a great night of rest, in a quiet part of the 2nd floor. When we woke we had a very nice breakfast selection before we hit the road.
All in all it was a great experience!

Room Tip: Choose of the hall, away from elevators for quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I love the newer Holiday Inn Express. I used travel to Weatherford but have not been that way in a good while. Was pleasantly surprised by the newer hotel. I loved being there, friendly staff, made sure I was well taken care of. I will stay again on my next trip to Weathford.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

The only struggle we had at this hotel was checking in; the attendant was away from the desk when we arrived and another guest had been waiting. When we called the hotel, she arrived promptly.
Our room was great. It had two rooms two beds and a pullout sofa, and three tvs. It was a big family's dream.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Candacee M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us to make your next stay that much better! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Weatherford, TX!

(817)-341-6299
gm@premhospitality.com

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is right off of 20 near Target and several restaurants making it a great location. The staff is friendly and were quick with check in too. The rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable-no complaints here!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

(817)-341-6299
gm@premhospitality.com

Reviewed 15 March 2017

When I called to make my reservation I asked if the heated indoor pool and spa was working cause my husband has diabetic leg and feet pain and the heated pool helps his pain. Oh Yes!! was the answer I got so I booked a room. When we arrived the pool and spa was CLOSED!!. Complained to the front desk and did get a 10% discount but if I'd know up front would have booked at another hotel with a heated pool that was actually operating. Also our deadbolt lock would work.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Candacee M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Weatherford, TX. On behalf of our entire team, I wish to apologize for failing to meet your expectations during your stay. Guest satisfaction is highly important to us and we will be using your feedback to make improvements in the areas where you shared concerns.

Our ultimate goal is to ensure that we offer exceptional experiences for all our guests, each and every day as well with future stays. My pledge to you is that we will do everything possible to ensure that the next time you stay with us, it will succeed every expectation you have. Therefore, I hope that you will consider staying with us in the future so that we may have an opportunity to provide you with a superior experience and confirm to you our improved status. We hope to see you again soon.