All reviews the breakfast area in town night stand newer hotel another guest wedding guests room was clean handicapped room off the highway front desk clerk lobby cereal target sofa
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Hotel allowed the Family to block at several rooms at a reduced rate. It has easy access off the highway and easy to find. The check in was very easy and the clerk was helpful and courteous. The room was comfortable and very clean. Everything worked. Excellent bed with several big pillows. AC worked good. The free breakfast was a full meal with various options. It was better than most hotel buffets. The overall experience was excellent.

Room Tip: It has three stories with an elevator. I prefer the top floor facing back with less chance of street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jack M
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Great attentive staff, hotel was clean and well appointed. Great hotel for the price. I have always stayed here while in Mineral Wells and have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Although the property appears nice and the front desk personnel are friendly, be very cautious!!! We were double billed for our two night stay!!!! When we discovered this the day after we left and contacted the hotel, they admitted there was an error and said they would correct it and call us back. That was September 8th! No one has returned our call or replied to email inquiries. We had to turn this over to Amex who says it can take 6-8 weeks. In the meantime, we are out $240!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Dear CPA2GO,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are sincerely sorry for this unfortunate incident surrounding the charges placed to your credit card. We take comments such as these very seriously and would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message to obtain more information.

Thank you for staying with us and I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I tried this hotel on the recommendation of a family member (as I usually stay on other properties when I'm in weatherford) and did I ever regret it. After checking in I made my way to my room and upon entering my room I was immediately overcome with a musty moldy smoke stink , return to the desk , staff was very accommodating , and moved me across the hall ...,I go in same odor... Return with bags in hand to the desk , young man calls the boss and offers one last suite and its the "jaccuzi " suite ,smells more like deodorizer. Mattress was breaking down lumpy and uncomfortable , front facing rooms face the interstate and expanded service roads to accommodate growing traffic. And to top it all off I left my YETI tall tumbler in the bathroom and when I called to retrieve it ,I'm told it's not in the lost and found.... That's because it's in the housekeepers car!!!
I will never stay here again and unless you prefer old rundown hotels, that have less than honest help id try the half dozen newer nice hotels in weatherford !!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Danny J
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weatherford, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear popzzz57,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for writing a review about your experience. It is regrettable that we were not able to execute an exemplary hotel stay experience due to the room cleanliness. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. I am sorry that our hotel fell below your expectations.

We would like to follow up with you regarding the item/s you left in your hotel room. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Came up on a last minute trip on 4th of July weekend and was greeted like we were one of the family. The staff are kind and helpful and the room was clean and tidy! Would recommend this hotel over any other!!(PS always helpful to have a complimentary breakfast and not have to go somewhere for it!)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends