“Yummy place to go!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 15 August 2015

This is one of my favorite places to eat in my area. The food is always great and the people that work there are very friendly.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

This is the fast food chain for P F Chang's. The Pei Wei Spicy sauce is the bomb. Love it on the Honey seared Shrimp. I get the noodles instead of fried rice, it cost a little more but the noodles put the lunch over the top.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

It had been a while since I had eaten at a Pei Wei. We stared off with the Crab Wontons and they were very good. We all had the Mongolian steak and all of us were very pleased with the food. I will be back again on my next trip to Texas.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

What a shame. They have good food but .... I was picking up a take out order and had the horrible experience of being helped(not really) by a person named Jessica. She acted very rude and as if she was doing me a favor by answering my questions. I even had to ask for the plastic silverware. Asked for extra salad dressing she told me there was dressing in the bag .. I wanted an extra.. To much to ask for? With that she walked away from the take out area and moved to back of restaurant. I ask another girl if Jessica was the mgr and she said no but she wanted to know what happened. Explained to her and she said they would talk to her. Will be taking our business to South Lake Pei Wei's. To much competition for that kind of service.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

My wife and I dropped in around 11A, so there wasn't any line to wait in. Maybe because they just opened, but there wasn't anyone at the registers at first to take our order, but the wait wasn't long before someone showed up. We ordered Mongolian Beef, a couple of Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Hot and Sour soup, and fried rice. Everything was very tasty, hot, and prepared just right. It was delivered to our table quick enough. I also like their orange tea. A guy came by and removed our dirty dishes. There was really nothing they could have improved upon with our visit today other than maybe having someone at the register to greet us when we came in and ready to take our order.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!