“Had a great dinner with family”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #23 of 56 Restaurants in Watauga
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 16 July 2013

A family share with the different plates offered. I enjoyed the egg rolls and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

The food is good, and also hot. just wish the had a bigger menu selection. Overall not bad!! The wait staff are very good and helpful.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

have been to other PeiWei's ...they are all pretty much the same..
Standard fare and food quality. CLean and good

Reviewed 21 November 2012

I don't like chains but this is pretty good for pad thai noodles and other asian noodles dishes. Suggest you give it a try & you should like it.

Reviewed 20 December 2011

This is the first time I've visited a Pei Wei and the food was pretty good. I would go back and eat there again altough I've had better asian food at smaller, family owned restaurants - probably no surprise there though.

I really have to give this restaurant credit though for their customer service. I took my brother there for lunch and we both ordered the Dynamite Thai. Unfortunately after they took our order they discovered they were out of the sauce used to make this dish and we had to order something else. They were very apologetic and said they would comp one of our lunches which was satisfactory to me, especially since we didn't ask them to do anything. They actually gave us gift cards which just about covered the cost of lunch for both of us. Just because of the way they handled this situation I will visit this restaurant again.

Been to Pei Wei Asian Diner? Share your experiences!