“Business Lunch”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 13
Cuisines: Barbecue, Israeli, Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cafe Homestead will be closing at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, June 16th. See website for details. Cafe Homestead serves deliciously healthful food in the unique setting of a traditional craft village in our sustainable, organic farming community. We offer grass-fed beef; fresh buns, bread and rolls baked daily from whole-grain flour by Artisan Oven; cheeses produced by our community’s internationally award-winning Brazos Valley Cheese company; and other fine foods, including our all-natural, delectable ice cream. Our fruit and vegetables are always fresh, and we strive to provide locally grown produce. Begun in 1994 as a small deli, Cafe Homestead has grown to become a restaurant serving over 45,000 guests a year and is widely known for its menu of traditional Texan, Mediterranean and specialty cuisines. Before or after enjoying a relaxing meal served by friendly people from our farm community, visit our craft shops, Gift Barn and Model Homestead and take a Hayride to our scenic overlook.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with coworkers as part of a retreat. I had the pastrami melt and it was really good. The potatoes were also good. Next time I go I will take my family.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This is my very favorite place to eat at in Waco for breakfast lunch and dinner. I highly everything on the menu and you will not be disappointed. We even go there for afternoon tea as they do not serve a grocery brand tea but an assortment of Kai organic tea. I also love their special dinners which they used to do more often. There is an international assortment of items to choose from and the desserts are also fabulous. It one of those places that it's worth driving out of the way to visit.

1  Thank SweetPfarm
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Whether you are from Waco or just visiting, you have to include this place as a stop. The food is excellent, the service is very friendly, and the surroundings are one of a kind. Come have a great bite to eat and spend a half hour walking around the grounds. We have been going here for years.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Very good home grown food served in a unique atmosphere. Take a tour of the facilities and see how things use to be done.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

What a great and unique experience. I recommend this stop to everyone passing through the Waco area.

Been to Cafe Homestead? Share your experiences!