See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2014

The room was adequate, beds comfortable, but there were young cockroaches in the bathroom. The breakfast was about as minimal as it gets. The waffle iron was an antique. About the best thing going for it is location on I-35 near the exit for Hwy. 77.

Room Tip: Look further.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edge W
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I checked into the hotel June 26th around 1130 pm. About 2 hours before that, I received a phone call from the front desk clerk saying she has charged my card that I had used to hold the reservation. She informed me that she did that so I can just come in and sign it and get the card to my room. That helped out a lot, as I had been driving since 8:30 that morning. The next morning, I went and got breakfast there. They provided the local newspaper, and the breakfast was not bad at all. Pastries, sausage, coffee, and a variety of juices was provided. Later in the morning, me and my friend decided we wanted to stay at the hotel an extra day. The owner was real courteous about extending the stay, even giving us the discount that was only supposed to be used once. He also gave us a map of the area and what attractions were around and the best times to visit. The next morning upon check-out, he asked if everything was alright. I told him that it was a great stay for us. The room was decent sized for two people. The bed was the right size as well, and very comfortable. They had updated the bathrooms recently, as a new tub was in the room. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank TDAllen24
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Address makes the hotel difficult to find. Would have been better to give out GPS coordinates. Had a hard time finding the hotel - even WITH a GPS unit....
The room is standard motel standard.
The out-door pool was nice.
Several restaurants within walking distance.
Breakfast a bit on the "Spartan" side.
We discovered a few insects (beetles) in our first floor room.
I reported it to the receptionist. She, however, stated that they were doing all they could do about the insects so I got the distinct impression that nothing would be done about the problem.

Room Tip: The room was clean and fresh. AC worked well.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We were traveling with our daughter and her young daughter. Our room was clean and very attractive and roomy. The breakfast was very good. The staff was helpful and courteous.
We would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

We arrived late on our first night and the lady at the front desk was extremely friendly. The room was very clean and the air conditioner worked very well. The only complaints would be the beds are kind of hard and the toilet didn't have a lid. Other that that, we enjoyed our stay. Most likely will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013