See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 November 2012

On our way to San Antonio we stopped in Waco and found the Hotel close to the Highway. Unfortunately our room was in the front and the noise of the traffic was nerve-wracking. Additionally the beds are very hard and the room smelled strange. In relation to the price you will find better hotels in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I don't know how I found this place, but I'm glad I did. I paid $60 bucks with tax for a double queen non smoking room. When you include the super friendly front desk with the fact that the room was only $60 bucks for two queen beds, you have a good start. Then, the AC worked great, icy cold over night. All outlets worked, all utilities worked, shower was fine, plenty of hot water. This is a great place to stop, even for a little more money.

Only negative is the breakfast was very underwhelming. I would hope for a just a bit more selection.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We had car trouble, ended up very tired and trying to find a hotel that would allow us with our 5 lb. Chihuahua to stay without charging us an arm and a leg because of our small dog. We were so happy to find this place because it was very clean and comfortable and only charged us an extra $10.00 for our dog. Front desk clerk was very nice and considerate. Room was clean, comfortable and I would compare it to a $100.00 a night room in Waco but total charge was just under $70.00. It is a small hotel but we would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Waco who would like a very clean and comfortable place to spend the night.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael60956
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Some friends offered us Baylor football tickets on the spur of the moment and we decided to go. All the other hotels in town were booked so we tried Magnuson. I was pleasantly surprised. It's basic, rooms are smaller, but everything's clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and courteous and the rate was very attractive. The only minus was limited parking space. The hotel was full that night and I suspect some guests who arrived after us had to park on the street or in the lot of the fast-food place next door. A nice find, I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room toward the back to avoid traffic noise from I-35.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Callmephil
Reviewed 28 August 2011

This ia an older but rennovated hotel. Rooms are big and comfy. Indoor pool and waffle style breakfast and such a great price. Easy acces to resturuants on drag or 84. Great service. Easy check in and again good value.

• Stayed: July 2011