“I'm just done with this place!”
Review of Lupes

Lupes
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Vernon
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The salsa is just crushed tomatoes.

I took a paper and my mail in, on my last visit. I still had to play on my phone.

I have a 45 minute wait even at 2pm. Never know how a chile relleno is gonna come out. Tacos are always soggy. Rice is bland.

Whoever rates this as good food never had the "real thing".

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is excellent, and the service is really good. One of my go to places in Vernon. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Lupes has been a go to place for us since they opened. We have had good food and service. The fajitas are good as well as the soft tacos. The shrimp appetizer is very flavorful. Be sure and try the green hot sauce in addition to the red hot sauce (salsa).

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Traveling thru Texas, we thought the mexican food places would be top notch. We found Lupe's to be average. First impression was not good. We arrived after dark and their parking and building had no lighting. Staff was friendly and waitress attentive. The menu had a lot on it. But the taste, flavors and presentation was ok at best. Overall, not impressed.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We ate dimner at Lupe's. We found it difficult to find after dark with very limited outside lighting. Staff eas friendly, waitress did a very good job. The menu was extensive, but the food was average in taste, flavor and presentation.

Been to Lupes? Share your experiences!